• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildist

May 14, 2017
Hey Dunicorn,

Yea, definitely get where you're coming from. I just dont wanna be that guy who infringes forum rules on first post! LOL! Yea definitely agreed the newbies should take some effort in sourcing for their own products. I mean it's really not that difficult if you search a little for it. i mean i dont even live in the country but im able to source for gear on my own. It's definitely all out there. Just need to bother searching.

Well, i hope i can be of some help in this forum. Stay safe, vape on

xinexz

Verified Member
May 17, 2017
Harlo report in
New here.im still on analog Trying to get my device Still digging not yet found wad I need, feel free to pm mi
'sup man, I know it's a struggle but I assure you you won't look back once you move on from analogs. The only problem is vapeoutdoors, I try my best to keep discreet and only vape at home

Reactions: Opinionated

Kff Rchdz 547

Jun 2, 2017
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum and SG in particular. I was horrified and almost had a panic attack when I first discovered vaping was illegal in SG. I had been openly vaping not a care in the world until that discovery. I hope to get some advice on stuff you know. I don't have a mod and I saw a place in JB but I'm too scared to pack one across the border. Peace and love to you all. I [edited] hate how everyone is smoking cigarettes and e cigarettes are illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
Hello everyone!!! From Singapore and started vaping abt 4 months now. And super glad i started. Smell all gonezzz baby!! Haha.

Was looking ard and decided to join this forum so can meet more of the community and share info. Haha.

Is there a rule that say about saying what mods and configuration of coil in here?

*scared*

#catcher

trial and error. most starter kit, will work ok

Timothy Ng

Jul 31, 2017
Have been vaping and off analogs for 2 months now, but recently my supplier fly me aeroplane now my tank is sitting at home all dry. I know it takes 20 posts and verification to get access to the seller list but if anyone can HMU with a quick fix it'll be good man, don't wanna go back to analogs :(

EDIT: 5 messages on here but still can't PM people, am I missing anything? :O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread