• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

John115

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hello all! Was a smoker for about 4 years and quit during army and gf being very unhappy :D. Was introduced to vaping by a friend a couple of weeks ago and have been researching on my own for various starter kits. I am looking for places to purchase a Tesla Stealth / One 100W and potentially head up to JB for knowledge trips once I finish up my 2B license :thumbs:

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hello all! Was a smoker for about 4 years and quit during army and gf being very unhappy :D. Was introduced to vaping by a friend a couple of weeks ago and have been researching on my own for various starter kits. I am looking for places to purchase a Tesla Stealth / One 100W and potentially head up to JB for knowledge trips once I finish up my 2B license :thumbs:
Welcome.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Hello! I'm new to vaping and this forum. On analog for about 6 years. Tried vaping recently, still on analog tho. I'm using a kangertech subox w some juices from neighbors up north. I only use when I forget to buy and am too lazy to. It doesn't feel the same like some people mention. It lacks the "kick" that I get from analog and I'm getting throat burn if I draw for too long @ 20W only. I've asked around and some mentioned wick(?) issues, some say change the coil and cotton. Any help? Thanks!

Reactions: Khanninnarh

Snoogans

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2016
Hello! I'm new to vaping and this forum. On analog for about 6 years. Tried vaping recently, still on analog tho. I'm using a kangertech subox w some juices from neighbors up north. I only use when I forget to buy and am too lazy to. It doesn't feel the same like some people mention. It lacks the "kick" that I get from analog and I'm getting throat burn if I draw for too long @ 20W only. I've asked around and some mentioned wick(?) issues, some say change the coil and cotton. Any help? Thanks!

Welcome!

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island

You might want to try a juice with higher nic content then wean off to something lower over time.

Anything to quit smoking is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread