Well im still here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
Hmmmm, the tobacco flavors have never really interested me until lately. My taste buds are changing and I may just have to order the samples Geoff has available now. Seems as the days pass I need harder hitting flavors. Anyone else experiencing this? Grrrrrr, it's even crossed my mind a couple of times to stop and buy a pack of cigs :?::?::?: Maybe I need to up my nicotine level. I've gotten down to 10-12, thinking about ordering some 24 mg this time around just to see if it scratches my itch.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Cari, there's really nothing good cigarettes can do that PVs can't do better. It sounds to me like you need to add a little more nicotine. If you've been lowering your nicotine level and are now craving cigs, you probably lowered it too much to satisfy your addiction.

Of course, playing with some new flavors couldn't hurt. Cigarettes only really come in two flavors -- yuck and minty yuck. With PVs there are no limits.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Cari,
Don't fall off the wagon! Poeia hit it on the button. I'd get a higher nic level. I vape at 48 BUT I'm not a chain vapor. So everyone freaks out at my nic level but I take one or two hits and I'm good. I mean is there really any difference in taking 2 hits of 48 every half hour or taking 25 hits if 18 every half hour? I find I vape less at the higher nic levels. And by the way this blueberry pie is too good for words right now! :)

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
Think I'll place an order for some higher nic and see if that doesn't do the trick. Thanks Cubfan, Markimar, and Poeia. I was REALLY close today to buying the stinkies. We had tornadoes exploding everywhere around Oklahoma, and my kids were at school and work. I was sucking on my TV cupcake like a pacifier, lol. So thankful today is almost over. Now I'm off to do a little juice shopping. Maybe some TV tobacco at 24 mg (at last a sample, lol), some banana nut bread which I'm out of right now, and some blueberry pie :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread