Well im still here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
That's such a great offer Queen! I placed a small order last night and should have it in a few days. In the meantime I bummed some stronger nic off of my son. The TV bubblegum he gave me is really, really good and I'll see if the 24 mg does the trick for me. I was so proud of getting my nic down to 10-12 mg, but at this point I'm just gonna be happy staying off the stinkies. Thanks Queen ~ with everything you've been through in the last year you continue to amaze me!

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
i have always been a 12 mg vaper... 14 was the highest i vaped, as that was another vendors 'low nic' but i ALWAYS have a bottle of 24 mg.... for really aggravating days at work, so i can take my horse out for a snack while i'm on lunch, or just cause none of my 12s are quite keeping my after work grump inside. i use tastyfinger for this purpose, and will continue to do so every time my bottle expires

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I was so proud of getting my nic down to 10-12 mg, but at this point I'm just gonna be happy staying off the stinkies.
At this point the anti-smoking propaganda machine has really managed to get nicotine paired with tar in people's heads. I'm addicted to nicotine and I'm addicted to caffeine and I don't see the difference -- in moderation. I learned that I don't need much nicotine to satisfy my cravings so I tried 0mg -- and almost went back to smoking.

Sure it would be better to have no addictions but, until my fairy godmother shows up with her wand, this isn't a bad compromise.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Thank you Cari, We go back to NY on the 22nd of July for Pat's 6 month check up, (fingers and toes crossed) I will be so much more relaxed after that. Thank you for being there for me when I needed a shoulder and a ear. Thank you to many people here that have helped me emotionally get through it.
As for lowering nicotine, I also have tried it and I had the same experience as you and Poeia, so I just stick with my 24mg happy place and all is well. I do have to admit that every once in a while I catch a whiff of someones freshly lit cigarette and and think hmmm or pick up someones open pack and sniff the tobacco and it smells so good, but I also remember taking a puff of someones smoke last year and I must have turned 3 shades of green and I was sick to my stomach for hours, every time I exhaled air all I could taste was what I would imagine it would be like licking a dirty ashtray.

That's such a great offer Queen! I placed a small order last night and should have it in a few days. In the meantime I bummed some stronger nic off of my son. The TV bubblegum he gave me is really, really good and I'll see if the 24 mg does the trick for me. I was so proud of getting my nic down to 10-12 mg, but at this point I'm just gonna be happy staying off the stinkies. Thanks Queen ~ with everything you've been through in the last year you continue to amaze me!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I do have to admit that every once in a while I catch a whiff of someones freshly lit cigarette and and think hmmm or pick up someones open pack and sniff the tobacco and it smells so good, but I also remember taking a puff of someones smoke last year and I must have turned 3 shades of green and I was sick to my stomach for hours, every time I exhaled air all I could taste was what I would imagine it would be like licking a dirty ashtray.
Starting a few weeks ago, I kept smelling cigarette smoke when I came into the living room in the morning. It made no sense. Yes, the walls are still filthy (not painting until I get all the tar off) but I haven't smelled smoke in the apartment for over a year.

This morning I had to run an early errand. Opened the door and realized that someone has been smoking in the hall every morning.

That is definitely NOT an aroma that I miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread