West Michigan gem (and internet store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
Just to preface, i do not work for or have any stake in this store at all. In fact, I just discovered it recently during some online searching for local juice shops. Today was my first visit to Mister-e-liquid

What a great experience I had! First and most importantly, IMHO, the customer service was fantastic. The people working there obviously loved their jobs. They were extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They have a very good selection of your standard hardware....Mod's, tanks, batteries, etc. Pricing is what I would call average if I'm comparing to some of the larger online retailers. However, since I like to spend my cash local I would say their pricing is quite acceptable.

Now, for the really big WOW or me...their eJuice. It is fantastic! It is high quality hand blended on site ejuice. I'm not going to say that their juice is "better" then somebody elses...all I can say is that it is GREAT. Flavors are full and rich, true to their name. Banana tastes like banana, the berry flavors taste like they should, their tobacco flavors are amazing. Pricing is very fair for the quality of the product, 30ml for $15, 18ml for $9.95 and 6ml for $3.75. I've vaped MTBaker Vapor, Roar Vapor, Alien Visions and Juicy Vapor, they're all very good...but I really believe Mister-e-liquid may have a step up on them.

You can taste all of their juices, take your time and decide what you like. I decided to pick up their Blue Voodoo and a juice called Snow Day. They describe Snow Day as a "cool vape" without Ice. It is amazing stuff. I fell in love with it right away. Blue Voodoo is an award winner for them I guess and their best seller. It is also excellent but hard to describe.

Anyways, if you're in West MI you really need to go check them out. If you're not, try their online store. Just search for "Mister-e-liquid"
Like I said, you'll probably find better pricing on hardware but their ejuice is fantastic. :vapor:

dwarfcat

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Grand Rapids MI
I love mr ecig. I work like 3 miles away from there and make many a trips over there at lunch to shop. I just recently got my vamo v3, protank 2 and a TON of juice from them. The people are nice and know what they are talking about. Apparently they are opening a new store by months end with a certified clean room for making their juice. Blue voodoo and peach cobbler are my fav flavs.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
I didn't see it on their site, but do they make any 100% VG juices?

Funny you should ask that...while I was there somebody requested a special nicotine blend of 15mg and they said "no problem" and also told that person that they will do virtually any blend of nicotine level (up to 32mg) and any blend of VG/PG including 100% VG. If you order from them, either call and order it that way or make a note to them during the order.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
Were you literally there today? I was in there about 3:35. Big dude in a red shirt. You werent the man with the vest on carrying no less than 40 mods were you =)

No. that wasn't me. I was in there around that time though. Bald guy with glasses. You weren't the dude that kept dropping the carto's off the tasting shelf were you?? lol...jk.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
I'm going to GR later this month and plan on stopping. It's in my old neighborhood,I grew up about four miles from there location.

that's cool...I live about 5 miles east of the store. You should IM me and we could hook up at the store and do some taste testing. Always good to meet more vapors.

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
HA nope, I had one thing in mind today. Protank 2, the big dude that works there showed me the differences between protank 1 and 2, I picked 2 and was out in about 10 min. The man with the rat tail and modified bikers jacket to hold his 20+ vapes was intense tho.

Wow, and here I thought I was into vaping. Not a bad idea though, using a fishing vest or photography vest to carry around all your vaping supplies. Lol

Skenzer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
West MI
Thanks for posting this one, and the juice recommendation! I'm in the Detroit area but love to keep my vaping "local" whenever I can. I'll certainly be checking out their online store.

No problem Dustmight.....hopefully you'll have a chance to check them out. Otherwise, order some juice form their site and see what you think. I really am enjoying this Snow Day vape.
I also just started vaping some Apple Serum from Roar Vapors, it's really good, much better then expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread