Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Finally got my new TFA order with a ton of VG, so first up is a 'Claim Your Throne' clone:

12% Butterscotch
6% Sweet Cream
4% Vanilla Custard
3% Brown Sugar

Then I'm going to give TFA Honeydew a try - smells very similar to Fuzion's 'Spartan Wives' that I'd like to emulate.

Sounds good. Is this a coil gunker? I'm trying to remember about the vanilla custard and brown sugar. I'm thinking I read that they were.

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
The max VG mix I made is crystal clear, so it shouldn't be too bad. Hasn't affected my RDA coils, but YMMV if you're using a clear/glassomizer.

I tried my own mix of Claim Your Throne about a month back - something like 4% each of Sweet Cream, Butterscotch and Brown Sugar, which came out great - I've found my personal preference in my Origen V2 is around 12-13% total flavoring. The recipe above comes from here. By comparison, I'm finding the 12% Butterscotch is way too high for me personally, but that's likely because I'm dripping.

I also mixed 10% of the TFA Honey Dew at max VG.. delicious. VERY close to Fuzion's 'Spartan Wives'. However what happened afterward was interesting. After vaping a few mls, I decided to try one drop of TFA Koolada in the remaining 12ml of juice, and I ended up with a noticeable salty taste in the juice. I didn't shake the Koolada before drawing with a pipette, so I'm wondering if there's some separation happening in the Koolada, and I got the worst of it by drawing from the top with a pipette.

Live and learn. My TFA order also had Cola, which is a dead ringer for the 'Coke Bottle' gummy candy here in New Zealand, usually in the 'Pick n' Mix' section of the supermarket. That'll be my objective for today.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
My TFA order also had Cola, which is a dead ringer for the 'Coke Bottle' gummy candy here in New Zealand, usually in the 'Pick n' Mix' section of the supermarket. That'll be my objective for today.

So youre one of those almost mythical people that actually enjoy those? I have never met or even heard of such a person :p

sedition

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2014
New Zealand
Hah I guess so! Perhaps it's a geographical thing.. I remember them being quite popular here as a kid. But we also eat Vegemite like it was candy, make of that what you will.

vege-story.jpg

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Hah I guess so! Perhaps it's a geographical thing.. I remember them being quite popular here as a kid. But we also eat Vegemite like it was candy, make of that what you will.

vege-story.jpg

Well... To be honest i have no idea what vegemite is... I suspect it to be some sort of vegetable based bread spread because of your picture.... Similar to marmite... Wich i dont really know what is either except that its some sort of yeast spread thing from uk/usa?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I made a pretty decent Apple pie today

6% tfa Apple
6% tfa pie crust
3% fw caramel candy
1% cap cinnamon Danish swirl
1% fw butter cream
1% Lorann cream cheese icing
1% tfa brown sugar

Super good
That looks interesting... has anyone tried Must Vape's Pencil?
Its my 'must have" ... soothing bakery with just the right blend to balance my other mostly fruit vapes.
I'd die to know what was in there. It's a "Pear a la mode" and to die for!

Bootiewootsy

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Port Orange, Florida, USA
For the Chocolate I use pure coco no sugar with pg, the mint was food flavor from Watkins.
The coffee I use instant coffee with pg making it very strong, then I use sugar free coffee mate with distilled water and pg, I have two different coffee mates, one with carmel and one with chocolate. The water has to be hot to for the coffee mate, then when it is cool I add the pg.
I do the same with spices and etc.
Hope that helps..
Carol

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
I've been mixing mainly tobaccos recently. Today I mixed a couple of simple recipes on the sweet and mild end of the spectrum. Both at 4mg 33/67 PG/VG

Virgin Pipe
1.5% Virginia Tobacco (Inawera)
1% Vanilla Pipe (Inawera)
.5% Tobacco Symphony (Inawera)
.25% Vape Wizard (FA)

SS Express
1% Captain (ECX)
1% Golden Virginia (ECX)
1% Black Mile (ECX)
.25% Vape Wizard (FA)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I've been mixing mainly tobaccos recently. Today I mixed a couple of simple recipes on the sweet and mild end of the spectrum. Both at 4mg 33/67 PG/VG

Virgin Pipe
1.5% Virginia Tobacco (Inawera)
1% Vanilla Pipe (Inawera)
.5% Tobacco Symphony (Inawera)
.25% Vape Wizard (FA)

SS Express
1% Captain (ECX)
1% Golden Virginia (ECX)
1% Black Mile (ECX)
.25% Vape Wizard (FA)

Those both look like something I'd like as well. Makes me wish I had the flavors to duplicate lol. :vapor:

The Virgin Pipe looks like it would be a good candidate for a few drops of fruit- cherry, apple, coconut, etc- for a change of pace and if you like that sort of thing.

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA
Those both look like something I'd like as well. Makes me wish I had the flavors to duplicate lol. :vapor:

The Virgin Pipe looks like it would be a good candidate for a few drops of fruit- cherry, apple, coconut, etc- for a change of pace and if you like that sort of thing.

Ooh, that's a good idea. I might have to play around with that a bit. I made a 30 mL batch so I have enough to break off into samples to experiment with.

I got that vanilla pipe after you were talking about it before, and I'm glad I did. I use it whenever I want to add some vanilla to a tobacco recipe. I have some more tobaccos in the mail (I'll have about 80 tobaccos on hand when they get here, crikey) and I'll probably spend a couple weeks exclusively working on RY4s. I think that vanilla pipe will be indispensable in that process.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Finally got my new TFA order with a ton of VG, so first up is a 'Claim Your Throne' clone:

12% Butterscotch
6% Sweet Cream
4% Vanilla Custard
3% Brown Sugar

Then I'm going to give TFA Honeydew a try - smells very similar to Fuzion's 'Spartan Wives' that I'd like to emulate.

I just made the "Claim Your Throne" clone over the weekend.... I only had FA Butterscotch and Signature Brown Sugar, but OOOOOHHHMYYYYYYYGOOOODNESSSSS

I think I'd like to up the butterscotch just a bit. I get great flavor from the first draw, and then it kind of seems to lose itself. Maybe I need to let it settle, but I can hardly put it down.

I swiped a Chocolate Custard from Bill's Magic Vapor that I just want to guzzle.

Bill's Magic Vapor - Chocolate Custard:
Milk Chocolate - 4%
Double Chocolate - 4%
Vanilla Custard - 5%
Bavarian Cream - 5%
Cotton Candy - 7%
Sweetener - 3%
Vanilla Swirl - 2%

I'm glad I made a 30mL bottle instead of my normal 10mLs :D

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Ooh, that's a good idea. I might have to play around with that a bit. I made a 30 mL batch so I have enough to break off into samples to experiment with.

I got that vanilla pipe after you were talking about it before, and I'm glad I did. I use it whenever I want to add some vanilla to a tobacco recipe. I have some more tobaccos in the mail (I'll have about 80 tobaccos on hand when they get here, crikey) and I'll probably spend a couple weeks exclusively working on RY4s. I think that vanilla pipe will be indispensable in that process.

Great! I'll be looking forward to some of your comments. :vapor:

Kable

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Davis, CA

I got some FA Black Cherry today so I tried a little of that in the Virgin Pipe. I think around 0.75% is pretty good. I guess I'll have to call this variant Ex Virgin Pipe. Or maybe I should steer away from the suggestive names and come up with something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread