What are you Obsessive/Compulsive about in Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Nothing. Unlike windshields and windows, our lungs can self clean most things. They do have a hard time with tar from smoke, but PG and VG is no problem.

uhmmm ... so I have been told, but I do not trust the current state of knowledge.... There are lots of substances that get into the lungs, and the body gets rid of them (or most of them), but yet they cause all manner of problems.... Asbestos is one small example of them.... Asbestos gets into the lungs and damages the mucas membranes of the lungs, yet lots of the asbestos is managed to be expelled by the lungs.... Then years later cancer is developed from the damage that was caused from the asbestos damaging the lungs years earlier..... Let's face it, our current state of knowledge is not enough, errrr at least not for me....

ScottP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    uhmmm ... so I have been told, but I do not trust the current state of knowledge.... There are lots of substances that get into the lungs, and the body gets rid of them (or most of them), but yet they cause all manner of problems.... Asbestos is one small example of them.... Asbestos gets into the lungs and damages the mucas membranes of the lungs, yet lots of the asbestos is managed to be expelled by the lungs.... Then years later cancer is developed from the damage that was caused from the asbestos damaging the lungs years earlier..... Let's face it, our current state of knowledge is not enough, errrr at least not for me....

True, but asbestos was never used in medical inhalers, PG has been used in medical inhalers since the 1950's. That's nearly 70 years worth of data. The difference between PG and VG is literally VG has one extra carbon atom per molecule.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    yeah I don't much care for leaky tanks either (that's the vaping event I detest the most) ..... But, But, But, if you purchased a properly designed tank AND provided that it is wicked properly then leaks rarely happen.....

I know, and I’m still learning how to wick properly, and I read and watch videos before I buy anything. But still... while I’m trouble shooting I use a lot of swear words!

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    "Losing" one of my mods and being without it for a period of time (it's usually in bed or something.)
    It immediately transmutes into my "best" mod and even if I have oh 13 other setups, I am dismayed. LOL.

I too like a nice full tank. LOL.

I actually could diagnose us all if I so cared to do it, but I don't care to do it.

Agreed on the good threads @AngeNZ ! I suck at them and almost never start one.
    Anna

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2014
    Tacoma
    never mix flavors.....new flavor, new wick and at least a dry burn if not a new coil.....this got super expensive for the 3 months or so I used factory coils and i wasted a lot of juice if there wasn't enough left in the bottle to justify a new coil...went right back to squonking......always have freshly rinsed and dry squonk bottles on deck

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Clean/ washed hands before wicking.
    No leaks.
    The "shape" of the vape: proper resistance of draw, mouth feel, lung feel, volume of vapor, flavour and TH.
    No whistles.
    I actually could diagnose us all if I so cared to do it ...
    Anna
    Please, no. We are all happy, healthy and well adjusted...La La La, LaLaLa!

Cheers
    I

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2014
    Tacoma
    Clean/ washed hands before wicking.
    No leaks.
    The "shape" of the vape: proper resistance of draw, mouth feel, lung feel, volume of vapor, flavour and TH.
    No whistles.

Please, no. We are all happy, healthy and well adjusted...La La La, LaLaLa!

Cheers
    I
    Good one I hate noisy atties

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread