What are you Obsessive/Compulsive about in Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
The forum has made me realize I do not have one ounce of OCD. The stories about people's cleaning procedures leave me feeling inadequate and embarrassed.

Matching? A gold atty with a silver mod is my idea of matching precious colors.....

Nevermind the wifey's comments regarding me walking around the house with one sock on and one off, I've dealt with that for 19 years.

Just admitting all this is a first step for me. I am going to go bite this hangnail off my pinky finger now.

Really depends on the exact location of that one sock.

Both feet bare - :banana:
Then type of sock :shock:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m ocd with just about everything. Mods must be matchy matchy. Atty must be clean and flavor has to be on point. mod MUST not get a scratch, nick, scuff or I’m devistated. If I really like a juice I must buy at least a liter when it’s on sale. Oh list goes on and on. It’s bad. But it’s been my life for the last 8 yrs.

I’m the same way with my mods- no scratches or else I’m beyond help lol! Definitely MUST match atty and mod together although I don’t often match my clothing :)

Juice isn’t a big deal unless it gets on my mod!! I DIY and have decided to only mix 20mls at a time unless it’s a stone or base. My roommates bf will vape anything if it’s free so I just give him any juice I don’t want or like.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
#1.) Overhang..
Overhang.jpg

#2.) Gaps..
Gap.jpg

#3.) Getting juice on hands or mod..

Also, when online stores don't list specs on a product or when juice companies don't list the flavor profile on their labels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread