What can I still get after things get taxed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddballzwife

Moved On
Feb 9, 2014
Kansas
is kansas inacting taxation too....?

No not yet, but I want to stock up just in case they follow. Plus my main juice is MBV and I want to get my favorite flavors from them before it goes up. I am thinking ahead. I live a few hours away from any vape shops and order all my stuff online. Seems like there is a lot of legislation happening that it sounds like a good idea to stock up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fidola13

searcher

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Bossier City, La
Nicotine to be on the safe side. I am not sure that it would even be taxed since it is a lab item and was available for other uses (pharma and pesticide). You can easily get by with box and flahlight mods (before Fasttech that was my go to device). Pick up as many Kayfun clones and RDAs as the budget allows. I have 3 bolts in my stash (about 13 bucks apiece at FT). I've been using the same one for over a year now. That will take care of your vaping for a long time to come.

Reactions: Fidola13

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Trust me. Kansas (like Alaska) will be one of the last states to go politically correct over this, "Save the kiddies!" nonsense. It seems that states where the majority of the voting population isn't concentrated into major "progressive" population zones (Like Denver, Co.) have a better shot at staving off this crap.

Not saying it will never happen... just not anytime soon.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
It is just a matter of time before it happens everywhere. I am stocking up on 100mg nic in pg as that is what I have read will store the longest in the freezer. I separate my batches in 60/120ml bottles and only pull one out when I need it. Also have a few mech mods in the apocalypse storage. I think flavoring and pg/vg etc will be around a long time but atomizers and batteries could be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread