what did you smoke before you started vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked Newport Red. Heavy smoker too. I do not know anything about all the juices people keep mentioning. I tried a two piece electronic cigarette at a flea market stand and was sold. Very surprised by the strength of the e-cig. Do not want to be seen as a marketer of a particular brand of e-cigs since I am new to the forum so I will refrain from mentioning the brand.

betterBquietnow

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Massachusets
Smoked Newports for about ten years and then Marlboro 72 menthols for about 3...I had my last one about 3 weeks ago -- I found a loose smoke in the car yesterday and lit it up in a moment of weakness -- I cant believe Im sayin this but it was GROSS. Granted it was probably stale as hell, but cmon with vaping regular smokes just dont compare -- also, i find that with the right juice/atty combo the throat hit i get vaping is much better than an analog.

I usually vape tobacco juices and add my own amount of menthol -- perhaps as I get further away from being a smoker I'll crave tobacco juices less, but right now when i think 'oh i need a vape' the satisfaction im lookin for is lungs full of tobacco/menthol flavor. RAWR CigRawr is great with menthol, but I've yet to top BWB Casablanca with menthol -- amazing!

GreenEyesDon'tLie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
MD, USA
Djarum Blacks. Had to order from Indonesia and pay $25 in shipping because they were made illegal to sell in 2004. :(

I had a friend that did the same thing. I always drove a state over for them, they were legal there until the federal ban. Now they sell them everywhere again, they've been rebranded as "little cigars".

GreenEyesDon'tLie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
MD, USA
Nah, they're not the same. They definitely taste different.

Oh I know. They don't have as much clove, and they don't have the sauce on the filter. I still miss the old ones sometimes, they were always a favorite. I'm hoping the kretek juice I have coming in the mail is at least close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread