Status
Not open for further replies.

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
Hi I was just wonderin, What the vets vape? What their main harware is?

Seeing as you guys have been around the block vapeing wise, I wanted to know what hardware you have settled down with now?

I would like to get a more serious pv jsut to see what its like, (I use and love my VOLT pen style e-cig)

Also do any of you still use a penstyle e-cig?

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
I have a REO Grand that is my main PV, but I also use a Roughstack a BB and have a few flashlight mods in the house. (plus the obligatory pile of ego/riva batteries ) Depending on my mood I'll swap batteries around and vape at 3.7, 6, 6.4 or 7.4 V using cartos and atties that range from 1.7 to 3ohms (depending on what voltage and flavors I'm in the mood for that day)

MadmanMacguyver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Dallas Texas
I vape on mods I have made I prefer big batt mods as they don't have to be frequently charged......I also make my own e liquid its simply cheaper and I don't have much money so it works out......basically to me this is a means to an end...I used it to replace my smoking habit without becoming a nervous wreck...sooner or later I intend to quit although I will continue making mods...it has become a hobby in and of itself...

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I use only variable voltage mods. I have 4 of them, but will list 3 of them:

A ProVari with the 18650 extension cap. (My main unit)
A VVproV (Very new and working on a drip tip to make this one great.)
A VV wooden box mod (This is actually for guests that visit my house, but I use it sometimes.)

All of them are loaded with AW IMR batteries and I run either I06 or HH357 attys at 2.5 Ohm on them.

I cannot get the flavor or density of vapor I need out of any of the cartos I have tried. I did find one that was close that I will fill one or two up for long road trips, but I stick with the atomizers generally.

This is a great question. I know when I started it was one of my primary questions. But, things were a bit different back then... (Not really that long ago, but much has changed in such a short time.)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I favor an eGo and a Boge 2.0 ohm carto. Sometimes, I stick a Smoketech 1.6 ohm stainless dual coil on it for a while. As a diversion, I will drip with a 306 atomizer.

I have a cheapo variable voltage box mod that I play with from time to time, but the 5 click eGo fits well in my jeans pocket and doesn't turn itself on by accident, so it's my go to vape.

Depending on what happens to prices with competition ... one day I might spring for a Provari.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Another Vet with a Reo Mini.

I like a smoktech 1.7 carto on there. With the 3.7 volts, I'm in my 8 watt sweet-spot for the heat, flavour and throat-hit I want (24mg nic juice), and the 3ml juice bottle ensures the carto stays nice and wet.

Tube mods are not for me (I have 2 eGo batts as backups), the only other PV I have is an epipemod.

The Reo mini is my go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread