what does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
About 10 years ago I was an online X-BOX gamer and wanted a tough macho sounding screen name. I saw a bill board advertisement with a pic of a hot sexy sports car and just the words "BADITUDE". I thought that it fit for Bad Attitude and it has been my screen name for all the forums that I have become a member of since. It's even on my license plate.

I thought my avatar pic was fitting for this forum. Cigarettes were like commiting slow suicide if I didn't quit. 14 months and counting since my last cigarette and I'm still alive.

Last edited:

brock957

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Powder Springs GA
Great thread. Love finding this out.
Sorry but if I told you I'd have to kill you.
Ok! B if for my first name Blair. Rock is the first 4 letters of my last name. 957 because I was born in 1957.
Now you better run. I'll give you a 2 minute head start.

But don't let anybody else know. I'm in the witness protection program. I was an accountant for spam smugglers.
Just keeding.

Chocolate Glazed Donut

Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Gulfport, MS.
I too sat for a long time going through about 100 combinations of usernames that had "vape" in them and they were all taken. I looked over at my e-liquids and decided to go with my most used and a favorite from Wrecking Brew Vapors: Chocolate Glazed Donut. It doesn't hurt that it's also my favorite sweet treat!

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I like this thread ;)

For years I've used the name Nebenezer for all forums and online games. When I joined here I just wanted something different. I have ALWAYS hated the idea of being a number, a cog in a wheel.. a statistic. Vaping is the first time in my life I've enjoyed the notion of being counted amongst a group of people, nothing more than an anonymous number counted among many thousands of others. I'd be proud to be counted among my fellow former smokers taking this (relatively safe) leap into the unknown abyss of vapor.

Worzel

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Lakeland, Florida
Worzel is the name of my bird, who is named after Worzel Gummidge. image.jpg image.jpg

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
I build Hot Rods of all types my latest auto addiction is VolksRods hence vrodder. Avatar,,,my favorite character from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Relayer is an album from Yes and it was released in 1974.
Remember it well. Back then I was kind of disapointed in it in comparison to Fragile, Closer To The Edge, & Talse From Topographic Oceans. Was never a fan of Patrick Moraz' keyboard work.

Oooops,,,back to our regularly scheduled thread.

vapewarp.jpg

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I was completely obsessed with the band Phish for a looong time - one of their songs is titled 'The Inlaw Josie Wales' and it was the only Phish related username available (that I could find) when I started getting involved in online communities. It is now my username for everything including gamer tags and email addresses. It is always available and I'm still a pretty avid Phish head. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread