Status
Not open for further replies.

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
LEE SCRATCH PERRY and the upsetters.
Godfather of ska, rocksteady, reggae, dub, and dancehall/ragga muffin.

He was Bob Marley's big break, and recorded and trscked his first solo vocals. Bob may have remained a backup singer for the Whalers if scratch didn't get into his head.

The 21 is just an unfortunate Internet additive to be "unique".

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Well, a glowplug is a small spark plug looking thing: 800px-Glow_plug.jpg Heat generated by the glowplugs is directed into the cylinders, and serves to warm the engine block immediately surrounding the cylinders. This aids in reducing the amount of thermal diffusion which will occur when the engine attempts to start. (credit to Wikipedia, much better explanation than I was attempting!)

To shorten a long, boring story, glow worm was taken as a CB handle so I grabbed glowplug. I tell folks its because I am such a warm, loving person and have a great way of motivating people. Truth? I just liked it for some strange reason and now it is my go to netnic. It is very seldom already taken. Wonder why?:unsure:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
ohmyidontthinkthisworks:9991666 said:
My name was from trying countless times to register with other user names and such.. This one was the one that went through.. when i was frustrated.

I'm on the Android app and I don't think it will let me 'like' this post, but that's awesome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread