What Flavors are in your rotation today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
I just odered Lemonade, Pure Michigan, Banana Nut Bread, Bermuda Rain, Watermelon, and Expresso. Wow.. Am I being a little compulsive buying all these flavors? They are 6ml bottles. I figure for 19 bucks delivered isnt a bad price for a 36ml sampler.

Purchase was from Mister E. Never tried their juice, but I figure to give it a try since they are fairly close. There is a shop another shop that recently opened just 5min from my house, but after some feedback from him here on ECF I gathered he is a cough cough... clearing throat.. Hmm let's just say I would rather drive a couple of hours before I purchase from this dude. Fortunatly I can wait a few days, and spend a couple of dollars for shipping.

Last edited:

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
My daily mod is a Roller clone and a Natural as a backup plus a Titan that my vapor buddy/coworker keeps in the office. I bring along 3 18650 batts and 2 ERAs and an IGO-L. Current juice rotation is AVE Boba's Bounty, AVE Gorilla Juice, Vape Syndicate Jungle Juice, Plume Room Candied Cavendish, and Vapor Cig's Oober Goober.

It's nice dripping so that I can swap flavors with a quick rinse and dry burn.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
Testing out MBV Tropic Thunder this morning.

Spegtoast, I ordered 5 from Mister E Liquid as well. Their flavors are actually amazingly good but the throat hit, even at 12mg, was incredibly harsh. But I am not a fan of much throat hit. I'm letting them sit for a few weeks to see if it helps any.

Which ones did you get, and did you read there recommended steep times on their website? Some juice makers do not have this, but at MR E's (for some of the liquids) mention how many days to steep for best results.

Riatha

May 24, 2013
United States
I got Pineapple Ice, Peach Ice, Jade Ice, Calypso and Pink Dragon with a sample of Four of A Kind.

I didn't see any steep times or rather, didn't bother to look. I tend to just go ahead and try them right when they come in. If they need steeping, I will go back in a couple of weeks. I've been eyeballing them the past couple of days for another go, just simply because they smell so damn good. And they mix really well with other juices for an extra kick.

spegtoast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
NW Ohio
I got Pineapple Ice, Peach Ice, Jade Ice, Calypso and Pink Dragon with a sample of Four of A Kind.

I didn't see any steep times or rather, didn't bother to look. I tend to just go ahead and try them right when they come in. If they need steeping, I will go back in a couple of weeks. I've been eyeballing them the past couple of days for another go, just simply because they smell so damn good. And they mix really well with other juices for an extra kick.

Cool, keep me posted. I would be interested in your thoughts. FYI, most of the steep times I saw were right around seven days if you don't want to wait 2 weeks. It would be interesting to try at the seven day, and the 2 week to see if the tast got better with a little extra time.

On my last order from them for some hardware they sent with it a sample flavor called Pluto. Supposed to be a honeydew Melon flavor. Has a crisp/ sweet flavor. Almost like a drink lemonade. TH was a little sharp when I first got it, but I either got used to it, or it only took a couple of days to mellow out. not sure which. Good luck. I hope our fluid works out. these guys seem like a good supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread