What Flavors are in your rotation today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
these are my favorite juice brands- fav juice.jpg

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
Morning everyone... after starting off easy with EC Blend Butterscotch at 0 nic, I'm turning it up a notch and getting through any 18 mg juice I have left. There's not much, so I'm sure mixing will be involved! :D Yikes, my 12 mg is almost gone too! Wow, I am literally almost exclusively down to 6 mg and 0 mg!! In two months!!! And I feel great! Yay!!!! Oh, sorry, I digress....what's everyone else vaping today: :)

Johnny Skillish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Rhode Island
After ordering e-juice from several vendors I have found my current favs that I rotate throughout the day/week...

They are:

"Gummy Bear", "Honey Cured Tobacco", and "Blueberry Cobbler" all from PinkSpotVapors; "Malty Toffee", "Dulce de Leche", and "BWB Blend" all from BackwoodsBrew; and "Happy Farmer" from MountainOakVapors.

(I also mix my own "tobacco" blend using "Outlaw 555", "Classic Tobacco", "French Vanilla", and just a touch of some "Dragonfruit" flavoring. It creates a very real, high quality rich analog taste that's tons better than any real cig that I ever inhaled!)

ALL 7 juices are absolutely delicious and satisfying!

Peace!

-JS :)

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Morning everyone... after starting off easy with EC Blend Butterscotch at 0 nic, I'm turning it up a notch and getting through any 18 mg juice I have left. There's not much, so I'm sure mixing will be involved! :D Yikes, my 12 mg is almost gone too! Wow, I am literally almost exclusively down to 6 mg and 0 mg!! In two months!!! And I feel great! Yay!!!! Oh, sorry, I digress....what's everyone else vaping today: :)

That's noob speak I was also noob speaking, after 2 months I was confident and a week later with 0 nic I was lost lil puppy needing some nic. I did some reading and found it takes about two years to really ween down to 0 nic without nic needing side affects by quite a few vapers..

Maybe your no noob there(light analog smoker), but it happened to me that way -- like I was succeeding when I was actually hurting the program..

Todays vape: antidote12mg, butterscotch12mg, like marlboro16mg, side dish of homemade watermelon1mg, and maybe some banana pineapple1mg, definitely a blast of newport menthol16mg

looking at key lime salivating

Last edited:

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
rockin' some V4L WOW cinnamon bannana, in a new ego carto i have been testing, and both are fantastic. didnt think i would like a cinnamon vape, but its very very pleasant. also got some apollo RY4 in a iClear16 that came with my MVP. so far i kinda like the 16's cant say the same for the 30's(metal tasting gurgle constantly), and the RY4 is great as well. have a bit of EC blends ry4 in my viv as well to try out. vivi, meh...EC RY4, not bad. not great, but not bad at all.its a bottle i will finish, just might take a while.

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
Just got my HHV sampler in the mail a few minutes ago. Including, Shadow, Huntsman, Legend and Dew. So far, I've only tried Legend and Dew but I'm completely blown away! Legend reminds me a little of Halo's Longhorn, but I'm sure that will change when the sweetness wears off. The problem is, I don't think it's going to have a chance to! Dew is amazing, better than the other two Mtn. Dew varieties I've tried. These are all I will be vaping until I run out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread