What is going on with 801 batts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtle617

Nov 7, 2009
backstage
This is sooo frustrating....
The last couple of batches of auto batteries I've bought have been horrible! 3 out of five wouldn't even screw into the atty. the vendor was wonderful (litecigusa) and sent new ones...After a couple of days, one of the two that was good, would continuously burn - therefore no good but I feel weird saying something to the vendor.
A previous batch from another vendor - well, all those five batts went bad inside of two months.
I've been vaping for over two years and it just seems that lately, it's hard to find good batts.
I lurve my penstyle - I'm surprised that it's not more popular ---- though I am real close to trying the ego c

Is anyone else having an issue with 801 batts? If you're not, where do you get yours?

Thanks!

space0matic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
I know this is an old thread, but what problems are you experiencing? I just got my 2 batteries from LiteCig. My problem seems to be the connection between the battery and the atomizers. The batteries are working, but they don't seem to want to make the connection to the atty.
They don't fit right. The atty's don't even get warm.

Last edited:

turtle617

Nov 7, 2009
backstage
If you're having a problem with the batts, litecig is wonderful at resolving it. Just let them know.... Recently, I haven't had a problem with the batts though... I think it was just a bad batch at the same time I was ordering....
But to answer your question... The threads were bad and wouldn't even screw into the atty (broke my fav atty trying) or the were just DOA or only last a few days...Again, just let the vendor know and they will usually correct it some way...

space0matic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Detroit, Michigan
If you're having a problem with the batts, litecig is wonderful at resolving it. Just let them know.... Recently, I haven't had a problem with the batts though... I think it was just a bad batch at the same time I was ordering....
But to answer your question... The threads were bad and wouldn't even screw into the atty (broke my fav atty trying) or the were just DOA or only last a few days...Again, just let the vendor know and they will usually correct it some way...
LiteCig has two VERY different (or so they claim) DSE 801 atomizers. One is High Power, for the High Power kit they sold about a year back (and discontinued), which if you bought that kit; it had the "HV" logo on the box it cam from, and also the charger. If you look closely to the threads of your battery, it says "SLB HV" on them. They came with directions which said they were high volt.
You can buy High Power atomizers and batts for that kit (so they say), but they also sell HV atomizers, which I did, and they will NOT work with their High Power batteries.
Did you get caught like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread