What is in the smoke from a dry coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
I'm not factually smart in any sort of real way. Not at all. Reasoning wise? I really am probably the smartest vaper here when it comes to that. I can reason something like it's no tomorrow, and constantly be right in the very, very, very, very, very distant end, no matter how wrong I am in times before it, the things I reason, and can be wrong about, lead to conclusions that I eventually am right about all along. Even if it's just in the fact that I'm right that "something" is wrong.

Wow, enough said, spoken like a true sociopath...

I feel sorry for people you interact with in reality, or as close as you get to reality that is.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
With that logic...by admitting you are wrong, you are, in fact, right. Ok, now I get it.
So, what are you doing to clean up your gunked up coils? What is the process? With a bit of advice from us....no deviating from said advice, I bet, together, we can get both your Cisco and your iClear up and running for you. It'll take a bit of humility on your part, though.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
And you guys wonder why I bailed out of these futile arguments. you could bring in the inventor of Kanthol and a couple NASA physicists and we would still be wrong lol
as for the rda's I think he stated they were also faulty and had to be returned.

have fun trying - i will stand way over there and giggle.

Last edited:

jameth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Southern Utah
And you guys wonder why I bailed out of these futile arguments. you could bring in the inventor of Kanthol and a couple NASA physicists and we would still be wrong lol
as for the rda's I think he stated they were also faulty and had to be returned.

They didn't use the right orange juice, duh.

Thomasis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
Somewhere on top of the world
I think it really comes down to this, do you want to smoke or do you want to vape. If you can't live with the issues that come with either hobby/habit then you should just quit all together. Most of us overcome the issues we have when vaping but it seems you can't. For what ever the reason vaping seems to be "hard" for you. I do wish you had better luck with the vape experience but I'm wondering if this is the right path for you. Hope you can work it out man.

Diogenes

Moved On
Nov 5, 2013
Justice, IL
as for the RDA's I think he stated they were also faulty and had to be returned.

have fun trying - i will stand way over there and giggle.

Go figure. In every thread, every thread, the fault always lies with either the gear, the vendor, or the manufacturer, and never with the user.

I know I should walk away from his threads, or threads where he posts, but there is just so much misinformation it really irks me. Something needs to be done about it, and I'm glad that there are other members out there that feel the same way as I do, and are working to correct the misinformation by using true and verifiable facts.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
SHOW ME THE COIL!!

Screenshot2014-01-16at84926PM_zps4bf1f0e8.png

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I think it really comes down to this, do you want to smoke or do you want to vape. If you can't live with the issues that come with either hobby/habit then you should just quit all together. Most of us overcome the issues we have when vaping but it seems you can't. For what ever the reason vaping seems to be "hard" for you. I do wish you had better luck with the vape experience but I'm wondering if this is the right path for you. Hope you can work it out man.

That was kinda what I said 33+ posts ago somewhere. I do agree with this.

Sometimes, you just have to pursue a different direction, one more in keeping with what works best for you as an individual.

Diogenes

Moved On
Nov 5, 2013
Justice, IL
Dang...I found those stats this morning but I was afraid to post them due to the paralyzing fear that someone would come in and say something like, "Hey Asbestos...that only pertains to blah blah blah..." I chickened out.

You found those stats? Dude, get outta my head! I made all that up!!

Seriously though, I know the feeling. On one thread, a non-GN thread, I was able to find info on one thing, and that really turned the thread. On the upside, I learned that I was wrong in my viewpoint, and even though I didn't post it, I was happy that the other members put up with my poop to show me the light. Dang, I guess I just posted it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread