What is the best rechargable battery that is 100W or so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I'm slightly confused
are you wanting a mod with a built in battery or an external battery mod (where you buy your own batteries and swap them out of the device to charge)

and by nice display i'm assuming that you want a box mod, not a pen style (tube/cylinder) mod
are you wanting temperature control?
anything over 100w would have to be an external battery (and at that 2 or 3 batteries)
i'm also assuming that you want a regulated mod and not a mech
hm...other than that anything else that you can think of that you might prefer, other features, colors, styles, materials....um.....????

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I think I know what he wants. A 100W replaceable battery. There is such a thing if you look for 26650 or 21700 batteries, but they don't really go up that high (maybe some 21700 batteries would). For that you would need a new mod.
Most 18650 batteries are good for up to 80w, but only for a few puffs. If you want more wattage of a single battery you need to change size.

On the other hand, if you're talking about display you're talking about a mod. A word of advice: Forgo elaborate, large screens, they chew up batteries like crazy. A regular display is more thrifty on batteries, will fare better in the long run.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It sounds more like he wants a mod capable of delivering 100w, that has a nice display. Maybe something like the Vaporesso Revenger X Vape Kits | Revenger X Kit | Vaporesso
And one with an internal battery. He posted another thread earlier on the same topic and continues to call internal battery mods “batteries”. @rammstein Results still the same by the way. There are a ton of 80w mods of various mah sizes but only a few 100w ones and fewer still that can handle your massively high wattage vaping needs. Afaik none of them have big screens on them because internal battery mods are generally disposable.

Assuming you are willing to move to removable battery mods to handle that high wattage AND vape all day on it without changing batteries you don’t want a 100w single battery mod you want something much much larger. 3 battery mod maybe. They will generally have capacities in the 300w range. I only vape at 35w and I still can’t get a full day out of a two battery mod

Last edited:

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm confused too, but I will say the Revenger is a bit thirsty, most mods with large display screens and fancy clocks are.

To me, the Proton seems to last longer and have a more efficient board, which is another thing that can affect battery life quite a bit, that and how quickly it shuts off and a host of other things.

But, I don't think you are going to find your one battery 100 watt capable mod, even if you ask the question twice. It's not going to happen.

Anna

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I want a battery that isn't a mod that requires me to replace the batteries often. I would like it to be at least 100W and have a nice display. Price can be about 100$.

A battery is typically a lithium cell that goes into a mod to power it. The term battery is often used to describe a mod, but it's a technical misnomer. A battery is a series or parallel configuration of cells.

If you want the mod to vape longer before changing the cells, you want a dual or triple cell mod with high amperage cells that also have higher MAH ratings.

A mod with 20700 or 26650 cells may be what you are looking for. The larger the cell the higher the amp and MAH capacity.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
A dual battery setup would be best but...

If you are using 100 watts with each puff you'll not get great mileage. Better with 2 cells, but that's like adding a dual tanks to a big block Hemi powered automobile (big gas guzzling American engine). You'll get more time between charges.

It really depends on how much you vape. A puff here and there per hour (say 5 per hour) and you can go all day. But if those occasional puffs are like some of my coworkers where inhale lasts 3-5 seconds then carry extra batteries.

Reactions: stols001

rammstein

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Green Bay, USA
I'm slightly confused
are you wanting a mod with a built-in battery or an external battery mod (where you buy your own batteries and swap them out of the device to charge)

and by the nice display I'm assuming that you want a box mod, not a pen style (tube/cylinder) mod
are you wanting temperature control?
anything over 100w would have to be an external battery (and at that 2 or 3 batteries)
I'm also assuming that you want a regulated mod and not a mech
hm...other than that anything else that you can think of that you might prefer, other features, colors, styles, materials....um.....????

As far as other features, I would like it to look good, (and preferably have rounded edges because vaping the majority of the day hurts when the edges aren't rounded but this isn't a requirement).
By the way, I am sorry, my comment was confusing. What I meant is I want a battery like my Eleaf which doesn't require buying additional batteries to use (although I'm new to this so I don't know if it is possible to have a high wattage "battery box" that doesn't require you to buy non-rechargeable batteries. Could someone educate me on this? Also YES I DO NOT WANT A PEN STYLE.... #neveragain

Reactions: stols001

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
first off, as stated, it's not a battery that you are wanting, which is where my confusion came from....
it's a mod (the actual device)
a battery is just that, a battery like an AA, AAA, C, 18650, 20700, and so on....

what watt do you usually vape at?

as stated also, most internal battery mods aren't really going to go to 100w, for this you will need a mod that uses replaceable batteries....
is there any reason that you don't want to use replaceable batteries? From my own personal experience I have learned over the years that internal battery mods aren't that great because once that battery dies the mod is useless, whereas with external batteries, once the battery dies, just get a new one and your mod is just fine.
I vape at 20w on a 2 battery mod and it usually lasts me just about all day, just swap out the batteries for a pair of fully charged ones and i'm back to vaping, no waiting on the mod itself to charge. You can find good batteries and a charger for pretty cheap and most mods also allow for usb charging

for example, I'd recommend the Aegis Legend it's a 200w mod, fits nice in the hand, has a nice display but doesn't have much features to the menu, it's a good starter/intermediate mod and on sale here for $51.95 and use code: GEEKVAPE10 to get another 10% off
so you're looking at $ 46.76
then go here and grab you 2x Samsung 25R's for $9.98 and on the same site go here and grab you 2x LG HD4's for $9.98
*IMRBatteries also gives you a free storage case when you buy 2 batteries and usually gives you free battery wraps as well*
and then you can pick up a 2 slot charger for under $10 just about anywhere
so you are now at about $77 for a 200w mod, 4 batteries (and 2 storage boxes for the batteries), and a charger of course then throw in shipping for all of that and we'll say you're probably at about just under your $100 mark

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
please try not to start new topics about the same thing...it makes it a bit more difficult for us to help you because we could just be repeating ourselves to what someone else has said....or you could have posted in your other 2 threads more info on what you want, that we wouldn't know about in this thread or vice versa....
and chances are your topics will all be merged into one topic once a moderator notices ;)
I, like many others here, are more than happy to help you find something to suit your needs, but having to look at several different topics to understand what you are wanting and to see what others have already suggested makes it more difficult for us to help you correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread