What is this I was hitting my pod and it tasted awful so I pulled it out and this is what i saw

jlaro

Mar 19, 2023
Snapchat-333822298.jpg

Attachments

• Snapchat-1107231766.jpg
    Snapchat-1107231766.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 49

jlaro

Mar 19, 2023
Welcome on ECF !

Yeah, don't use it, i don't know what you are using and what is this... but i think it's better to try something else... like a nice little mod and a normal tank atomizer... !? Just my opinion... !?
Yeah I know its just an alto pod and this is the first one that had this happen, was just wondering what this was because all my other pods in the pack were fine

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
@TARTARA @Daniel Forsyth @easyvape

Xenforo (forum software) up-voting and down-voting was included with the major software release that was done this last August.

When a new thread is created we have three thread options. Discussion, Poll and Question.

The OP created this as a Question thread.

Those posting in the thread can vote on each others answers to the OP's question with either an up-vote or a down-vote.

When members give you an up-vote you receive an Upvote Received achievement.
Screen shot 2023-03-20 at 10.05.26 AM.png

When you upvote another members post you receive an Upvoter achievement.
Screen shot 2023-03-20 at 10.04.53 AM.png

The OP has the option to mark one or more members posts as the Solution to their question.
When they do that a member receives the Professor achievement.
Screen shot 2023-03-20 at 10.08.24 AM.png

You can see all the Achievements you earned on your Profile Page and also on the Achievements page under the Help section.

If you earn a Professor achievement you can then display it as you would any other achievement.

Like so:
Screen shot 2023-03-20 at 9.55.14 AM.png

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I want a Professor Achievement right now... L☻L

Thus far only 8 ECF members have earned the Professor achievement.

To get one you have to earn it. Hard work and more hard work might get you one someday.

I don't like to advertise that I'm a Professor so I usually don't display that achievement. LOLz

:greengrin:

TARTARA

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2023
Thus far only 8 ECF members have earned the Professor achievement.

To get one you have to earn it. Hard work and more hard work might get you one someday.

I don't like to advertise that I'm a Professor so I usually don't display that achievement. LOLz

:greengrin:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    @TARTARA @Daniel Forsyth @easyvape

Xenforo (forum software) up-voting and down-voting was included with the major software release that was done this last August.

When a new thread is created we have three thread options. Discussion, Poll and Question.

The OP created this as a Question thread.

Those posting in the thread can vote on each others answers to the OP's question with either an up-vote or a down-vote.

When members give you an up-vote you receive an Upvote Received achievement.
    View attachment 992813

When you upvote another members post you receive an Upvoter achievement.
    View attachment 992814

The OP has the option to mark one or more members posts as the Solution to their question.
    When they do that a member receives the Professor achievement.
    View attachment 992815

You can see all the Achievements you earned on your Profile Page and also on the Achievements page under the Help section.

If you earn a Professor achievement you can then display it as you would any other achievement.

Like so:
    View attachment 992816
    Thanks Mate, I voted you right up for your great answer:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread