Not open for further replies.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Those tips are awesome.
Well, if you're ever in the market hit me up. John Beam makes pretty much whatever you want, in the color you want.

He was able to turn a B2K tip perfectly from photos of measurements.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Well, if you're ever in the market hit me up. John Beam makes pretty much whatever you want, in the color you want.

He was able to turn a B2K tip perfectly from photos of measurements.
Will do. Wouldn’t hurt to have one cool one.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    You’re not kidding. I just looked on FT. $3.08 and it includes a drip tip!
    Yeah. But, you're going to want to get that hole drilled out for better air flow and put a wide bore on top.

I'll link the tip for you when my wife gets off the laptop.

tgs3

ECF Veteran
    Aug 3, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Well I learned something new today. A hot water cleaning of an N2 coil for reuse does not work.

I actually threw out my N2 tank the other day. It was nothing but trouble for me. The main problem being that 2 out of 3 times I unscrewed the 'cage' to refill the coil came off too. The last time I couldn't even get the coil out. Enough! Maybe I am missing something but I even watched videos about the basic operations with the N2 and I think I was doing everything the right way.

Maxie81

Feb 8, 2018
    I just started vaping, so this is a really cool thread! I get to see what y'all are using, not just stuff on display in the shops. I am using vaping to quit smoking. Seven days without a cigarette so far!! I've started with an eGo AIO. I really like the stick style of vapes. I don't like the bulkiness of the box style. Are there things I should know or any recommendations from you pros? Equipment to avoid? Things to NOT do? Things you wish you had known when you started, that kind of thing.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge of the lingo or equipment or if I'm going off on a tangent on the wrong thread.

Thanks, y'all! Happy vaping. :)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    I just started vaping, so this is a really cool thread! I get to see what y'all are using, not just stuff on display in the shops. I am using vaping to quit smoking. Seven days without a cigarette so far!! I've started with an eGo AIO. I really like the stick style of vapes. I don't like the bulkiness of the box style. Are there things I should know or any recommendations from you pros? Equipment to avoid? Things to NOT do? Things you wish you had known when you started, that kind of thing.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge of the lingo or equipment or if I'm going off on a tangent on the wrong thread.

Thanks, y'all! Happy vaping. :)
    Aio seems to be very popular. If what you're using is working for you, then stick with it. You absolutely do not need expensive or complicated equipment to get a good vape. I would simply recommend following the manufacturers instructions regarding charging and maintenance. In the event that it no longer satisfies you, we'll be happy to give you 157,678 suggestions! I would look into getting a backup device in case of a failure. This stuff does tend to break.

Congratulations on 7 days smoke free! That's a dang miracle!:thumbs:

Maxie81

Feb 8, 2018
    Thank you! I appreciate it. I've been doing lots and lots and LOTS of reading online on my vape and what people have experienced. It's seemingly pretty reliable, especially as a starter device. A back up is a good idea. I have a feeling I could get really caught up in the whole 'thang. It's interesting and I'm a bit of a tinkerer. I also get the feeling I could do it pretty cheap AND really spend a lot of time and money on it. ;) I'll probably end up having an arsenal (fleet?) of vapes, knowing me. Ha! My fiancee will be so pleased! Nah.

This is the longest I haven't smoked since I started at 14. I'm pretty proud of myself and vaping has helped tremendously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread