What is your competition build

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The only competition going on with me would be competing to stay off cigarettes, and I MTL. So, I'm no use to you.

Best of luck, although I might add, if I added anything (and you may already know) max VG with no nic, lung capacity (you can't do much about that) and BE SAFE. NO competition is worth blowing up a mod over, and I always hate to see it when it happens.

Best of luck though!

Anna

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Your build and what mod or mech
Probably will get more serious results by asking your question in this sub-forum.

Cloud Chasers

images

EXIT: I see that you already started a thread in that sub-forum.
Cloud builds !! All vapers welcome

Why start a new thread in the General section? Most of us here are not cloud chasers or competitive builders. We vape to quit smoking or to stay off of cigarettes; hence the above off topic answers.

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Probably will get more serious results by asking your question in this sub-forum.

Cloud Chasers

images

EXIT: I see that you already started a thread in that sub-forum.
Cloud builds !! All vapers welcome

Why start a new thread in the General section? Most of us here are not cloud chasers or competitive builders. We vape to quit smoking or to stay off of cigarettes; hence the above off topic answers.
Off topic? Why, whatever do you mean, Bad? Juul clouds matter, bro. :?:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
My comp build is completely custom. I pulled a suspension spring from a pickup, Stuffed it with a full sized cotton towel, I use a 5gal bucket from Home Depot as the tank, and the coil is wired directly into a 220V power source.

I have thought about a different build using the 220V heating element from an electric clothes dryer.

I usually win all the comps.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
@Eskie I keep a car battery under my fedora, weave the wires through my man bun and then point a fog machine out of my neckbeard. My mech set up doesn't even have batteries or coils in it so I keep relapsing to cigarettes by bumming off my parents, but its worth it for the glory of winning competitions.
You too? :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: smacuser

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
My comp build is completely custom. I pulled a suspension spring from a pickup, Stuffed it with a full sized cotton towel, I use a 5gal bucket from Home Depot as the tank, and the coil is wired directly into a 220V power source.

I have thought about a different build using the 220V heating element from an electric clothes dryer.

I usually win all the comps.
Wow! I did the exact same thing. When i hit the fire button, my hair stood on end for 5 full seconds. Then, as i was exhaling a cumulus cloud, lightning shot out of my mouth and the whole thing just exploded. It killed me, stone dead. But i got better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread