What is your occupation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubie80

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss prevention manager in a big box retailer. Catching customers stealing and promoting associates to customers when they steal. It's great because I have my own office I can vape in!

I see people stealing all the time in all the store I visit, and they dont hire me, that seems like a fun job.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Retired now, but I was a restorer of junk.

3444301409_e5393b607d_o.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Last edited:

SeaTownLassy

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 5, 2013
    Seattle, WA USA
    I'm a martial arts instructor with a studio in Seattle. Some people ask me what my "real job" was before I opened a commercial school, and I have to roll my eyes and say "This IS my real job...and I'm my own boss, have contracted gigs throughout the city as well as regular classes at the studio, and wake up everybday looking forward to going to work, no complaints about coworkers or bosses." ;)

~Restita

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Orange, California, United States
    Retired now, but I was a restorer of junk.

3444301409_e5393b607d_o.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg
    Spent about a year at Tillack & Co. in Redondo Beach. They specialized in Ferrari's but the one car I really wanted to drive was a 356 Spyder GS/GT, never was a big Porsche fan but that thing just touched a nerve...

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Orange, California, United States
    I'm a martial arts instructor with a studio in Seattle. Some people ask me what my "real job" was before I opened a commercial school, and I have to roll my eyes and say "This IS my real job...and I'm my own boss, have contracted gigs throughout the city as well as regular classes at the studio, and wake up everybday looking forward to going to work, no complaints about coworkers or bosses." ;)

~Restita

"Find something you love to do for a living, and you never have to work a day in your life..."

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    Cobra Island
    I see people stealing all the time in all the store I visit, and they dont hire me, that seems like a fun job.

It's definitely interesting. I like to review video and watch their facial expressions change at the front of the store...smiling when they are walking out thinking they got away with it and crying on their way back in! Does make you lose faith in humanity though when you realize how prevalent theft is and the types of things people do with their children while they are stealing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread