• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Is Your Profession?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njt07

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Ft Hood TX
Army lieutenant (former sergeant first class) (soon to be captain!) currently stationed in Korea. I actually quit smoking this last deployment for 4 months cold turkey, then my replacements arrived and rather than being a stress relief (going home!) they seriously ...... me off everyday so I started smoking again just keep from strangling anyone...

Oh and please no, "thank you for your service" etc etc, it makes most of us uncomfortable and the paramedics, firemen, police and everyone else in the service world is just as important or more so and deserve our thanks far more!

wreimer

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2011
Calgary, Alberta
Retired after 36 years in the aviation industry...airport manager of one of the big Canadian airports. Now, I have a small video production business, specializing in documentary work...mostly humanitarian/medical aid stuff in third world countries. I've had some very cool experiences in some places, and some very scary ones in others. Nothing will get your heart pumping faster than having someone point a rifle at you when they see a camera, then pull the trigger...repeatedly.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Petstore manager for 2 major petstore franchises for 5 years, but quit due to stress. I am also a certified canine behaviorist and dog trainer who teaches classes for obedience and the showring. I specialize in behavior modification and dogs with severe agression (red zone dogs) and anxiety disorders. I am a professional breeder of great dane, sphynx and bengal cats. I am also on the board of directors for Assistant Animals of Saskatchewan where we train certified service dogs for people with mobility or psychiatric disabilities. I am currently a coach for hcg and help women reach their weightloss goals through the hcg protocol and teach people how to reset their hypothalamus and metabolism. I currently am an ecig and ejuice reviewer for the Canadian Industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread