Status
Not open for further replies.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
So, I've been talking to Abe, trying to convince him to stock more cartomizers. I realize their are many of us out there, and we all have different tastes. Some like atomizers, some prefer cartomizers. Currently we only stock the JOYE 510 and JOYE eGo variety, and the CE2s. But I wanna know...

What do YOU want? The soft-tip-easily-refillable-without-a-syringe 510 cartos - Obviously.
But does anyone use a 4081? 801? 306? etc???? would you be interested in cartomizers for those models?

Granted, I don't know which carto's I may or may not be able to acquire at this point, but I want to know what I should look for.

Something else?
Let me know...

This is something I would love to make available in the next few weeks, so all of your input is highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Ty

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'll second that on the 4081's!!

After being part of the SS Pitbull beta test, I love their batts but I would like to have some blank cartos, since it's almost impossible to get the menthol taste out of the ones of theirs I have, and I'm sure there are more of the testers out there that would want them as well (weren't you one, too, Ty?).

In fact, I just ordered a 4081 to 510 adapter so I can use my other stuff with theirs... :vapor:

Last edited:

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
As long as we're talking about what to stock;

1000 and 1300 mah ego batt's ;)

Purple batteries for the eGo and 510 (I know Abe is already looking onto this)

Pcc's and mega pcc's for the 510. As well as the mega batt's (This is purely selfish - I wanna give a kit as a gift and like ordering from you guys) :)

Purple eGo cases ;)

Just a thought

You guys rock!

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
The 4081 cartos I tried were the best of the 'traditional' style cartos I've tried. The Truman ones come a real close second. And they come in both 510 and 808 thread and in a few different ohm values as well. Since I prefer the 901 atomizer I have mostly 901 and 808 thread batteries and mods so I look for 808 thread cartos myself. Which is why I prefer Truman 808 thread cartos, no adapter unlike the 4081. I do like the CE2 in 401 and 808 thread, preferring the XL size and 3ohm resistance. I'd love a Joye 808 thread carto but that's not an option. I've tried the long with hard whistle tip 801 cartos and rather liked them.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
CE2's, What version? I'm blind! Where on your site are they please? Looking for 510's. Thanks.

Might be out of stock. We only har like 1 pack on the shelf when I loft work friday. Not sure if we will be stocking more or not.

I'll second that on the 4081's!!

After being part of the SS Pitbull beta test, I love their batts but I would like to have some blank cartos, since it's almost impossible to get the menthol taste out of the ones of theirs I have, and I'm sure there are more of the testers out there that would want them as well (weren't you one, too, Ty?).

In fact, I just ordered a 4081 to 510 adapter so I can use my other stuff with theirs... :vapor:

Yes, I was a beta tester! Nice battery, but the cartos just don't cut it. (you don't have a spare 4081-510 adapter???)

As long as we're talking about what to stock;

You guys rock!

we have 900mah ego batteries. Not sure if we plan to stock anything larger. but we do have PCCs!
as for the other stuff you mentioned, better to approach Abe.

Also I'd prefer to keep this thread about cartomizers.
If you/anyone have other stock suggestions, please, feel free to get in touch with myself, Abe, or start a new thread!

The 4081 cartos I tried were the best of the 'traditional' style cartos I've tried. The Truman ones come a real close second. And they come in both 510 and 808 thread and in a few different ohm values as well. Since I prefer the 901 atomizer I have mostly 901 and 808 thread batteries and mods so I look for 808 thread cartos myself. Which is why I prefer Truman 808 thread cartos, no adapter unlike the 4081. I do like the CE2 in 401 and 808 thread, preferring the XL size and 3ohm resistance. I'd love a Joye 808 thread carto but that's not an option. I've tried the long with hard whistle tip 801 cartos and rather liked them.

I too, am very picky about my cartos. I am doing my homework on this one guys.

We are working on getting samples in, and I will update you all as we move forward!

Thanks again!

Ty

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Yes, I was a beta tester! Nice battery, but the cartos just don't cut it. (you don't have a spare 4081-510 adapter???)

Hey!! I just ordered mine this morning and I won't even have it until next week... LOL!!

I'll let you know how it works out View attachment 22434 (btw, I have one of the Pink SS batts, too)
I know what you mean about their cartos (sssshhhhh!!) they have a nice, light draw, but not a big vapor producer... and I'm a VG user!!

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
mine had a really tight draw. that, more that the poor vapor production, was why I was over it in about a day.

Where in SoCal are you? We are trying to throw a last minute Vaper's Meet together before the holidays...
Southern Cali Vapors

I'm in Redondo Beach... just So. of LAX...

But did you forget that I am the one who set up the Facebook page for the group?? LMAO!!

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I love rn4081 cartomizers also and hope you start carrying them - I use 510-4081 adapters so I can use them with my egos. I do still have my old npros (my first ecig) and I still use them for stealth vaping and on day my arthritis is acting up and I need an automatic - so yes please start carrying the rn4081 blank cartomizers and if you can find a source 4081-510 adapters would be good too

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
I love rn4081 cartomizers also and hope you start carrying them - I use 510-4081 adapters so I can use them with my egos. I do still have my old npros (my first ecig) and I still use them for stealth vaping and on day my arthritis is acting up and I need an automatic - so yes please start carrying the rn4081 blank cartomizers and if you can find a source 4081-510 adapters would be good too

Hey, someone from Marietta! Small world.

On topic, I'd definitely order rn4081s if you carried them.:thumbs:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just hadn't noticed you post in the Mini LA Vapers Meet thread.

Has that even been mentioned on FaceBook yet?

I've been kinda following it to see where/what you guys come up with, but I know there are a few people around the Culver City/Santa Monica area that just might not know about it... especially since the thread about the other meet-up wasn't in the group forum.
I just converted some other friends closer to the LAX area who would LOVE to go, too!!

But back on topic... it looks like there's a lot of interest in the 4081 cartos so far!! :thumbs:
(and possibly some adapters, too)

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I think that adapters are required if you carry the 4081 cartos. Almost nothing has that as a native thread.

The SmokeStik batts do...:rolleyes:

Also Npros - and since convenience stores sale them; many start out using npros as their first ecig - but since npro sales there cartos for 5 for $20 many stop using the batteries when they move on to something bigger and cheaper because it is so hard to find affordable cartomizers for rn4081 threaded batteries.

The same goes for safecig and smokefree - other overpriced rn4081 ecigs that people find in malls and then find they can only find overpriced pre-filled cartomizers for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread