• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew9030

Verified Member
Sep 4, 2011
singapore
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No sourcing

chris85e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
The Little Red Dot
Try Fxxxxxx. Dun ask me safe or not? Will get confiscate or not? Can pass the custom or not? I cant answer you as [*removed] so safe and still we have riots... lol :p

Bro u r helping the custom to mark and the package to aim. Please remove the f name site name. Do not sabotage please.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigmazxcs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
The Land of ERP and Pee-A-Pee
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No buying/selling/trading

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
_DSF4742.jpg

KFL+ and Guppy (atmizoo).

First time using mech mod, so blur a bit... the kfl base is bigger than the mod :oops:

chris85e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
The Little Red Dot
lol u no check the diameter of the KFL+ and Guppy?
kfl+ is 22mm and guppy is 19.5mm it will ever sit flush with 2 different diameter thing

View attachment 282092

KFL+ and Guppy (atmizoo).

First time using mech mod, so blur a bit... the kfl base is bigger than the mod :oops:

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
Too excited with the shiny stuffs, it "clouds" :vapor: my judgement... hahaha

Maybe I want to get the Bayou tank by atmizoo for carrying from places to places. Such combi can hide in your palm with only the driptip sticking out.

KFL for home use :)

lol u no check the diameter of the KFL+ and Guppy?
kfl+ is 22mm and guppy is 19.5mm it will ever sit flush with 2 different diameter thing

Schff

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Port Vila, VU

I really like that look man. Reminds me of Bender :lol:

I keep an MT3S for each of the flavours (minus one) in my rotation. When I leave for work every morning from Mon-Fri I'll take out one fully-charged eGo-C and two tanks; a 100/0 for discreet vape breaks and the other to enjoy on the way home and for the rest of the day.

My favourite juice goes into an AGA-T3/Provari set-up, and I exclusively vape it on weekends.

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
I really like that look man. Reminds me of Bender :lol:

My favourite juice goes into an AGA-T3/Provari set-up, and I exclusively vape it on weekends.

Ah, I just realize the similarity... haha, as comical as Bender!

I hope to get the Provari in 2014... depends on my skill in lowering down the scream from my wife for spending so much on vape stuff :D

The guppy is a beaut~ She definitely needs a bayou :headbang:

Yes, a Bayou too. The Diver or Sophea by Leo going to drive the cost up.... and again, the decibel from my wife's scream will be the deciding factor, hehe

Last edited:

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Current favorite portable Chilli Padi.

Silver Evod + Chrome Kamry Ecab V2 (Left). Shown in comparison with Astro and with matching Drip tip

KamryEcabV2.jpg KamryEcabV2_4 vs Astro.jpg KamryEcabV2_4.jpg

Evod + Kamry ecab V2.

At only USD10, the highly versatile V2 is a steal and feels real solid like a rock.
Pros:
1) High-quality chrome with groove rings which makes it feels like a mini 'mech' mod.

2) Fully functional variable voltage, Load tested with Ultra Fire 14500 900mah battery with multimeter from 3.6V, 3.8V and 4.11V, even better than my other fixed battery variable voltage Ego.

3) Able to charge using any Ego charger and works like an Ego battery with low voltage shut-off.

4) Butter smooth chrome threading bottom cap which makes battery changing an ease.

Cons: None, seems improved version from previous defective batch.

Might order a few more, simply love the quality, chrome and groove rings, tis a keeper.
Now my other M11 14500 mech mod will be kept to standy for nanomites/nuclear attack, :p.

..V..

Nov 16, 2012
Johoporean
Why, why, why????? Why do you all like to show what you have considering your local situation. Shooting yourselves in the foot.

More and more local are staying in Johor, Malaysia, too... it is pretty much unregulated there :)

Most of what is shown seems to be standard mod... unless of course some funny shape one like coke bottles mod or classic alarm clock mod which the authorities need to keep a detailed lookout for, hehe.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
More and more local are staying in Johor, Malaysia, too... it is pretty much unregulated there :)

Most of what is shown seems to be standard mod... unless of course some funny shape one like coke bottles mod or classic alarm clock mod which the authorities need to keep a detailed lookout for, hehe.

Totally agree..hence I always shuttle between US n KSL..n back to SG only when proper legislation is in place..likely before next election. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread