• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schff

Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Port Vila, VU
joyetech eGO-Cs (and several clones as backups/for leaving around) with KangerTech MT3s/T3s/Protanks - very affordable and easy-to-use set-up and the Kanger tanks handle anything not 100% VG with minimal maintenance. 0/100 is fine too but just needs a good clean every 2-3 tanks to keep the vapour and flavour strong.

Recently got a Provari 2.5 and an AGA T3 but yet to fire it up yet.

Hope I don't get hit with buyer's remorse. Still super happy with my eGos.

EU6EN3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
red dot
Wow! So many mods...! All very lovely and work so well!

I just have a pair of ego-T's with clearos that some of you call atties... :(

LOl..... i just got my ego-T as well.. but i fixed it with a protank mini.. Slim and slender. And i must say.. Protank's finishing is near perfect. Is a must have to collection for tank users...

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Latest Mod, my first mechanical mod, fresh from Oven, can't wait, took my Evic 18650 and slot it in.

Gets fired up straight away:):
IMG-20131115-WA0005.jpg

Leo Wei Xiang

• Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No sourcing

Crixus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Autocratic State
Last edited by a moderator:

Etownguy

Aug 22, 2013
Kentucky
Vaping causes cancer... to your bank account hahaha.. no seriously it is a sickness for someone like myself and many here who LOVE hobbies and jump in head first.

list of mods in order of purchase mind you these split between two people

2 ego 650's
ego 1100
ego 1100 twist
vamo v3
Sigelei Z-Max telescopic
Kamry K100 <- uh oh....
2 Innokin MVP v2's
Chi You clone

fluid devices started at the non-cleanable top coils, then the replaceable top coil model, then:
kanger protank 1
kanger protank 2
kanger t3s
AGR+ carto tank
Aspire BDC
Youde IGO-W
Smoktek RSST
Taifun GT

you buy something things it's great then try something else and realize it is better so you upgrade, then you just have to try this out. well now you need a backup... and the loop continues on and on and on.

Vaping causes cancer... to your bank account hahaha.. no seriously it is a sickness for someone like myself and many here who LOVE hobbies and jump in head first.

list of mods in order of purchase mind you these split between two people

2 ego 650's
ego 1100
ego 1100 twist
vamo v3
Sigelei Z-Max telescopic
Kamry K100 <- uh oh....
2 Innokin MVP v2's
Chi You clone

fluid devices started at the non-cleanable top coils, then the replaceable top coil model, then:
kanger protank 1
kanger protank 2
kanger t3s
AGR+ carto tank
Aspire BDC
Youde IGO-W
Smoktek RSST
Taifun GT

you buy something things it's great then try something else and realize it is better so you upgrade, then you just have to try this out. well now you need a backup... and the loop continues on and on and on.

Is there diff between ego-t 650 800 1100 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Read it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell us about your mod so that we can help u to troubleshoot it. Popping in and asking for supplies is a no no. 3 times in a row and u will have yourself bump out of this forum. Ppl are watching.

Vape safe, cheers.

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
Finally found a mini RBA which matches my Astro in machining an finish, its so tiny in 18350 mode when compared to my Evic.:D

18350 Mode
View attachment 277581

18650 Mode
View attachment 277582

18350 Mode vs Evic
View attachment 277576

Hi,

Does your battery in 18350 mode rattle a little? I'm using a pt2 on my clone & I don't screw it down totally as it seals up the airflow. Could the rattle be caused by the adjustable pin not pushed down all the way maybe? Do you know of any way to rectify this rattling? Thanks.

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi,

Does your battery in 18350 mode rattle a little? I'm using a pt2 on my clone & I don't screw it down totally as it seals up the airflow. Could the rattle be caused by the adjustable pin not pushed down all the way maybe? Do you know of any way to rectify this rattling? Thanks.

Normal 18350 issue as it has no telescoping adjustment allowance to totally cut-off rattling.

Yes, just a tinty bit rattling initially, now has no rattling, just play around with the centre pin. For my case, I did some mod by filing the washer slightly bigger to making the pin slide easier and more 'floating'. It affects both ways, if pushed too deep, some atomisers can't fire so u need to adjust til both make contact with minimum rattling.

a_e_u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
here & now
Normal 18350 issue as it has no telescoping adjustment allowance to totally cut-off rattling.

Yes, just a tinty bit rattling initially, now has no rattling, just play around with the centre pin. For my case, I did some mod by filing the washer slightly bigger to making the pin slide easier and more 'floating'. It affects both ways, if pushed too deep, some atomisers can't fire so u need to adjust til both make contact with minimum rattling.

Thanks for the insight. I'll try the filing method when I get a topper that doesn't kill airflow when flushed next time....and I was still thinking of stuffing a namecard or something along the internal walls to reduce movement :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread