• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris85e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
The Little Red Dot
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: u must be joking. Both USA and China comes from the same factory. Is just that one is sold in usa. Another from China. 18350 even used in a provari will not last long. Get at least 18500 battery
Recently, I've understand SVD has 2 types. Slightly cheaper than the other. The cheaper ones using China chip and the more expensive using chip fm US. I have yet to investigate on such claim. Heard it from xxxxx.
Alternatively, might be the battery u are using or set higher volt to vape might drain the battery, this based on my experience. Other opinion, Pse correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:

chris85e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
The Little Red Dot
lol your vape style plays a part.
i also can say my 18350 can last me 3 days. vape 1 puff every 1hour.:laugh:

I have Panasonic NCR18650B and the AW IMR 18350. But i prefer the 18350's size more. I vape at around 3.5-3.7 volts mostly and i don't get the 6-7 hours people claim to have on the 18350. But the 18650 really do last a long time.

Revelene

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Kentucky, USA
Ego-C Upgrade with a cartomizer in a tank for crowded public places (Like concerts, rallys, major public events)

Lavatube V2.5 with The Diver in a tank for the general public places.

And for home and work... Sigelei #19e Custom with the Igo-W.

Reason I chose the ego for crowded public is just in case something happens I won't be losing or breaking something expensive. The reason for the Lavatube in the general public is because I can build coils that will keep the clouds at a minimum and not annoy others but keep throat hit and taste. And last but not least the reason for the Sigelei at home and work is for epic vapor production.

Last edited:

KunJus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
The "FINE" place
IMAG0115.jpg IMAG0116.jpg

Finally found the time to upload my crappy looking diy box mod lol

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Ego-C Upgrade with a cartomizer in a tank for crowded public places (Like concerts, rallys, major public events)

Lavatube V2.5 with The Diver in a tank for the general public places.

And for home and work... Sigelei #19e Custom with the Igo-W.

Reason I chose the ego for crowded public is just in case something happens I won't be losing or breaking something expensive. The reason for the Lavatube in the general public is because I can build coils that will keep the clouds at a minimum and not annoy others but keep throat hit and taste. And last but not least the reason for the Sigelei at home and work is for epic vapor production.

Cool, in that way the ego-c can be easily replaced. While a lavatube, is more of a stealth PV. And the Sigelei with Igo-W will be your best vaping experience.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
View attachment 262028 View attachment 262029

Finally found the time to upload my crappy looking diy box mod lol

Nah, it pretty cool. I have saw some website where premium wood are used. Fetch a pretty high price if u know what I mean. To be honest, I am in love with those box mod. Lol, if it can come as a diy kit, will be pretty cool to assemble one.

KunJus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
The "FINE" place
Nah, it pretty cool. I have saw some website where premium wood are used. Fetch a pretty high price if u know what I mean. To be honest, I am in love with those box mod. Lol, if it can come as a diy kit, will be pretty cool to assemble one.

Actually you can get the wood easily from Bras Basah. Then all you need is a ruler, pencil, small saw, drill or dremel and wood glue and then you're set to build your own box mods...oh wait you still need the wires and switches and 510 connectors too and not forgetting the battery holder lol.

Hmm..come to think of it, you'd need a soldering iron and some knowledge to use them at least and then you'd be good :blink:

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
I used to make my own box mods.... until I took a Precise P18650 then a GGTS then a Vamo to my knee....

The good ol days.

Haha, if not u may be the creater of the Reo box mod equivalent of Asia. And u will have a lot of followers on their knees.

Btw thanks to you and all the seniors /veteran support, I am on Day 2 wihout analog. Haha, I was so worried that I will have withdrawal..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread