• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Mod you are using

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
u5emesa6.jpg

My all day vape....1.5ohm hybrid carto... Bottom feeder kick ......

How does the vapage perform? Does it flood at the connection point between the bottle and the carto? Curious about bottom feeder.

Sent from my LG-E988 using Tapatalk

DragonSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Evic , incredible piece of device..can't resist playing with the MVR software auto variable wattage/voltage settings with firmware 1.4.

It changes your entire vaping experience.

Under RVW mode, You can use software to set at 10W for 3 secs for instance to give you an initial kickass fire cracker power then progressively drop to 6 watts....til 10 sec cutoff..reduces overheating...incredible device..no mechanical mod nor any other device can do that..you can also create the separate file mappings for spread the wattage over 10 secs... e.g. 10wx 3 secs, 9wx2 sec 6.5Wx 5 sec etc..

Screenshot_2013-10-31-22-34-36-1.jpg

Last edited:

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
Evic , incredible piece of device..can't resist playing with the MVR software auto variable wattage/voltage settings with firmware 1.4.

It changes your entire vaping experience.

Under RVW mode, You can use software to set at 10W for 3 secs for instance to give you an initial kickass fire cracker power then progressively drop to 6 watts....til 10 sec cutoff..reduces overheating...incredible device..no mechanical mod nor any other device can do that..you can also create the separate file mappings for spread the wattage over 10 secs... e.g. 10wx 3 secs, 9wx2 sec 6.5Wx 5 sec etc..

View attachment 268712

Hmm, so u know the magic of Evic... a good mod.

Jaguar07

Carpe Nocturne
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Long Beach, California, USA
Wah, means you spent even more money quitting smoking than you would have spent if you'd never quit at all. Looking at your banner, you saved a little over 200 bucks by quitting. The first two items on your list already covered almost 1.5 times more than what you saved.:?:

Put a price on the life we save by not smoking and vaping instead.

Add the cost of cancer, the medical bills, the time it takes to treat, the cost of prescriptions and chemotherapy, if you get lucky enough to find that you have cancer before it's beyond viable treatment at all. Is one year of your life worth more than a few hundred dollars to you?
I have no idea.

One week of my life is worth more than a few thousand to me. I've spent about a thousand more on Vaping than I have saved on smoking, so far. I find that a very comforting feeling when I go to sleep at night. I have smoked 26 cigs since April 14th of 2013. I would have smoked 4040 of them, if I hadn't started vaping.

I have two Provarii, a King mechanical, a Vamo V3 in stainless, an Omega, a nemesis clone, a Lava Tube 1.5, and two ego C-Twists. I have a ZAtty-Pro, a collection of Protanks, a few Igo-Ls an RSST, a Cobra, and a pretty vast collection of juices. What I don't have is a concern about getting lung cancer. I'm quite happy with that result. I hope all of you find that type of peace.

dragonl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Dragon Lair
My K100 spoilt. screwed lock it and I have been unable to unlock it. used pliers, wd40 and anything i can try and its tightly screwed lock on.
now i have to go out with the SDV instead till i get a new piece of mech mod.

Have u try to rotating the button?

Roasty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
unknown
Protank2 with 2mm ekowool + 28AWG Kanthal 5 coils 0.9 Ohm + Nemesis clone
- better vape and a bit warmer. producing huge clouds! taste also better
- no issues with wicking. the ekowool i got is the hollow version. it wicks very well. better than my 2 or 3 mm silica wick. no dry hits so far.
- no flooding. just one piece of ekowool. no flavour wicks.

RSST with #500 mesh + 28AWG Kanthal 4 coils 0.9 Ohm + Nemesis clone
- drilled out the airhole a little
- huge clouds and no dry hits no matter how long i press the trigger. #500 mesh wicks fast!

teslaflux51

Oct 12, 2013
A city that ROARS
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: No buying/selling/trading here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread