The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What multitool/multidriver are you carrying daily your rda?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by acecase, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. acecase

acecase Full Member Verified Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Chickamauga, Ga, U.S.
    Just curious if anyone has found a great little multidriver, or better a multitool with precision wire cutters that works well as a daily carry for general RDA maintenance and emergency coil rebuilds.

I'm basically carrying a purse these days (I'm a man. I think. I DID just say I'm carrying a purse though.)

2. nomoe

nomoe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2013
    ftworth, tx
    With the amount of shops around I just carry a $5.00

3. BiscuitGTR

BiscuitGTR Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2014
    Japan
    Maybe a Leatherman or a Swiss army

twerk team bravo

4. Transdelta

Transdelta Full Member Verified Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Santa Cruz, CA, USA
    Leathermans have assorted screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters, scissors, a file, and a blade.. Anything that could go wrong with a mod can be set right with a solid multitool.

5. DrVonDeafingson

DrVonDeafingson Full Member

Jul 5, 2014
    NE Ohio
  6. Ace carries a good selection of cheap pocket size tool's

7. mlmkvr

mlmkvr Full Member

May 3, 2011
    Grafton
    I have yet to use it for e-cig purposes but i like the sebtertech m4 for a little mini leatherman in general. it has little philips and flathead, blade, all locking. not strong locks mind you, but still...they do lock. and wire cutters.

actually, searching finds idl tools, but it looks like they renamed the m4 to the t10 and stopped making them. they do have a couple other mini multitools, but no longer the locking one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.