what percentage of vapers use this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
I know of 5 people that operate 3 different vape stores in the area. None of them come to this forum.

Honestly, I don't get it at all as this forum is responsible for close to almost everything I've learned about vaping in the past 5+ months.

Seriously, this forum is what helped me get into vaping and quit cigs, so I've always thought every vaper uses this forum... guess not.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
All i know is i was reading here over a year before registering.So imo a lot of people do come here for info but don't join. ECF is the first forum listed when searching for ecigs on google.

It is a good idea to tell people about ECF because those 3 letters are easy to remember and they can google it and find it easily.

Last edited:

Sucker_dad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
topeka, ks, USA
I would be surprised if more than 1% of vapors actually are members on any forum, and I would say quite a bit less than that on this particular forum. Most people either don't have time or don't care enough to spend any time on here. I know a store owner in KC and while she is on a forum I don't think this is one of them. This is a hobby for most on here.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
lol, it's actually funny that you say that, I do the same thing! Everytime I go to my B&M I wonder if the people there use this forum, but for some reason, I don't ask lol.

I ask every B&M I walk into about ECF and how politically involved they are in the fight to keep their business open and legal.

Mostly I just get blank stares, or they say I use Instagram. Instagram??? Really.

It saddens me.

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
The most recent survey from Gallop shows 6.4% of vapers in the US use this forum.
This contradicts a recent Rasmussen poll of households who think vaping is something airplanes do. That poll found that 6.32% of vapers use it.

That said, nearly every question I've googled about hardware and technique has led to this forum. It's probably safe to say a large portion of vapers have used it at some point in the past. Most don't go through the trouble of joining, but the forum still provides them with a benefit.

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I would be surprised if more than 1% of vapors actually are members on any forum, and I would say quite a bit less than that on this particular forum. Most people either don't have time or don't care enough to spend any time on here. I know a store owner in KC and while she is on a forum I don't think this is one of them. This is a hobby for most on here.

I agree, although I bet there's a huge percentage of vapers who have at least found links to this forum while searching for stuff. I'm sure I can search for anything remotely related to vaping and I always find plenty of links high up in the search results from here :D

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
actually the title of the thread is
"what percentage of vapers use this forum"

I suppose technically, alot more either use or have used this forum without joining or posting.

Once people manage to find enough info to get them going and dump the cigarettes, they don't need to get username and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread