Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Same routine as when I smoked cigarettes. Nothing's changed. nicotine and habits are nicotine and habits.

I wake up, do what needs to be done like, well, you know, and make coffee. Then as I wait for my coffee, I vape.

Then it's all downhill from there the rest of the day. :D

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
    Jan 18, 2019
    Johor Bahru
    Usually after my first big swig of water in the morning. I tend to vape quite a bit in the morning since I have a job where I can't vape anywhere near. That leaves me the morning to get my fix in.
    Your using what nicotine level.I heard if you Vape right before 30min you wake up you are truly addicted to nicotine

Reactions: smacuser

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Generally about 10am I sit and have my first vape of the day.
    I get up and knock out 3hrs worth of chores and exercises etc before I sit, have coffee, have a vape and watch the honey eaters/birds zapping around the garden.
    If Im going fishing Im up about 4-5am and generally have a vape in the car on the way there. Once Im set up on the beach I tend to just sit, stare out at the ocean and vape until its time to go home.
    I stopped a few smoking type habits rather than carry them on with vaping. So no wake up and start vaping, among other things.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I sleep with an e-cigarette in my hand and wake up every few hours just to vape.... so I never really stop or start as I am always vaping.

I don’t sleep with a vape in my hand, but it’s the last thing I do at night, first thing I do in the morning. Aside from taking off or putting on my glasses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread