What're the top 3 MTL RTA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I was searching online for this answer but I cannot get a clear answer so I decided to ask here, what're the top 3 MTL rta's? I would like the rta to be easy to build on, ability to hold at least 3ml juice too. Being that I never purchased a mtl rta the simple online search wasn't doing me any good. I know that there are many of us on ECF that prefer mtl so I am sure I will find the best mtl rta for myself. I'm not simply just posing the question just to know rather I'm serious about buying (like I was with the Jac...Just purchased it a couple days ago). Thank you all in advance for your suggestions and recommendations :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    SXK Doggystyle is my favorite.

20180929_091717.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    For me, it's hands down the Berserkers, with the 24mm one being my favorite of the 2 sizes. It's become my all-time favorite MTL RTA by a mile. Used to be the little KFL+V2 shorty tanks that many of us were making with parts from FT. Since getting my first Berserker in January though...I've used the shorty KFL+ tanks a total of maybe 10 hours. Other tanks have gotten maybe 7-8 hours of use total since then.

The deck is extremely easy to build on; the flavor from them is amazing; the vapor is the smoothest from any RTA I've ever had; it's stingey with juice consumption. The 24mm comes with 2 sizes of tanks...2mL Ultem + 4mL glass, and 2 different drip tips...1 Ultem and 1 Delrin. I like them so well, I've stockpiled way more than I'll ever need in the rest of my lifetime. :thumbs:

I don't know if they still have any, but VaporDNA had the 24mm version for $17.99 on sale, in all 4 colors. If you subscribe to their email newsletter and you'd be a first time customer...they'll give you a 10% off discount code immediately, too, to use for your first order.

By the way...since you just ordered a Jac 25mm Sandstorm...the 24mm Berserker looks great on it! :D

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Another vote for the 22mm doggystyle RTA.

sxk doggystyle RTA for a tighter draw (1.6mm airflow diameter) and the sjmy doggystyle RTA for a looser draw (2.3mm - my favourite). Both have adjustable airflow from barely open, to fully open.

Built it as a complete novice to coils no problem, flavour GALORE, minimalistic design and looks, never leaks or seeps, 3.5ml - and an awesome name ;)

53.jpg

EIHYPI

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 15, 2017
    After looking into the great suggestions that were given (much thanks for them:)) I narrowed it down to three options. But being that I'm new to mtl rta's specifically, I decided I'll buy all three that seemed to suite me best. The "issue" is that I came out with four instead of three and I'm not sure which one to drop. Here's the list- 1- Berserker 24mm, 2- Siren V2, 3- eXvape eXpromizer V3 Fire, 4- Geekvape Ammit. Being that I have never had experience with these it would mean a lot if people can advise me as to which one I should leave alone. It does seem like a hard decision being that they all look like great rta's. Thanks a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread