What's Happened To The Freebie Samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
In the past 4 orders that I have gotten from V4L, there have been no freebie samples. I was really disappointed. I use to love getting a sample or 2, maybe 3 or 4, even if it wasn't something that I liked or not. It showed me, that the company really cared about it's customers, and wanted to please them, with a surprise of a few samples in their orders. I miss all of that. And I especially miss my WOW555 juice. I'm checking the internet everyday for it. I feel like the company has gone downhill a lot, since March. What's your opinion on this, and are you still receiving samples or not?

Bogey

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
My opinion is that I think it's a bit much to expect freebies on every order. I think of it as a nice surprise when it happens. I don't think it's necessarily the right time to judge the company as going down hill. I can't imagine how I would feel as a business if I was doing everything I could to serve my customers and had to deal with my supplies being held back or substantially slowed by governement agencies. I waver on this, as we need to ensure product safety, but at the same time we also need to look at the available evidence/situation and move forward.

I do worry however that stock issues might cause some loss in customer base for such a great company.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
You cant have it all,if they give a good discount they cant give freebees.If you dont use any discount codes you will probably get a few freebees.Its really up to you.Id rather save a little money and choose what I want.V4L is so good to us with all the sales and a great friendly supporting subforum.I think its pretty great.I can live without a freebee in every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread