What's My GGTS Made Of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Bought my first GGTS off the classy's a couple of years ago, #1261 an older model. It's all silver colored but I'm not sure what metal it's made of - possibly nickel or aluminum??? Don't think it's SS since I have 3 SS GGTS's and #1261 seems lighter weight than the SS ones. Anyone have any idea what metal #1261 is made of? She still vapes like a champ BTW. These things just don't wear out!!!

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
$550 for the combo on the classy's over 2 years ago. I was wanting it bad lol. At that time they seemed even harder to get than they are today. That was pre Iatty, pre Ody and pre pre-orders and on the rare occasion that one showed up in the classy's it was usually gone in minutes - especially the UFS's. But I've never regretted any GG's I've bought. Biggest regret I have is that I only bought 1 Ody when they were available. I do have several drip mode only setups but need at least 2 full Ody's.

Clint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Maggie Valley, NC
$550 for the combo on the classy's over 2 years ago. I was wanting it bad lol. At that time they seemed even harder to get than they are today. That was pre Iatty, pre Ody and pre pre-orders and on the rare occasion that one showed up in the classy's it was usually gone in minutes - especially the UFS's. But I've never regretted any GG's I've bought. Biggest regret I have is that I only bought 1 Ody when they were available. I do have several drip mode only setups but need at least 2 full Ody's.

I share the same regret of buying only one Odysseus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread