What's the customs situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
My 15 bottles didn't even touch customs! Talk about luck this time. First order I did for 5 bottles did go through customs, but was passed within a day. No problems.

I have an order of hardware from a diff source in customs right now. Hopefully will sail through.. So far all the small orders seem to be getting through no problem.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
Hello All,
I just ordered a 510 kit with a pass thru, extra bat, atomizers and empty
carts. I've heard real good things about David. I was hesitant to order from China, with the customs issues, but heck he has stock and prices are great. Is his brand of liquids good? I usually order T.W 36mg and
my Vapor store juice. Have a great Holiday weekend. I'm a home builder and don't get much time off in warm weather, so will enjoy 3 days off.
Regards,
Dave:cool:

howard

May 11, 2009
New York
I recently made an order with Eastmall & Heaven Gift. This was partly to satisfy my curiosity and party because of the great prices both companies were offering.

Heaven Gift was slightly faster in responsive time and updates regarding a tracking number. I did receive my purchase a day early, but that's not really saying much.

Once my order went through with Eastmall, David had sent out a personal PM & E-mail updating his customers that he was in the process of moving. Therefore some of the shipments might suffer a slight delay. I think he deserves credit for keeping the customers aware of the sitaution. Very transparent business practices.

I got my Eastmall items yesterday but due to USPS issues, I had to go to the post office to pick them up. Everything arrived in working condition and very nicely packed. Someone mentioned the packer for Eastmall tends to be very liberal with the tape, not true in my case.

So even though David at Eastmall was going through some moving/relocating, I was able to get everything just 1 day after my Heaven Gift orders arrived.

My problem now rests with Heaven Gift because the DSE601 I ordered was faulty, and I'm now in the process of getting a replacement. Using airmail is like sitting around and watching paint dry. I'm not bashing either companies, I think what they are both doing is rather brave and I'm sure it's stressful to be handling customers overseas & locally. My experience is in no way a benchmarker for others. I tried both companies purely to satisfy my own curiosity.

But I have to say, at this point in time, I'm favoring Eastmall over Heaven Gift. I thought that I was saving a few bucks on the DSE601, but with all costs added, back & forth airmall would probably set me to just about the same price had I bought it from Eastmall. Plus the larger selection of products do not hurt either.

Keep in mind however, that the DSE601 blank cartridges from Eastmall do not come with the bullet like capsules ruyandirect offers. This is just one of the minor details I've noticed between them. I'll post in more details in another thread regarding the differences(i.e the Strawberry liquid appears to be using the same label type but the coloration of the liquids are slightly different).

I would like to personally thank David for keeping on top of the orders and updating the customers on his situation. It put me at ease when the EMS track# didn't register. I will definitely do business with David @ Eastmall in the future.

5 30ml bottles + 2 30ml bonus bottles; went through customs just fine.

Last edited:

howard

May 11, 2009
New York
I can't even track my order. When I first received confirmation it tracked, but since then EMS gives me an error code, and the USPS says the number can't be found.

I had the same problem the first 24-48 hrs. I think after a few days the USPS site actually got updated before the EMS site.

I know the last update I saw from EMS was that it was being "dispatched" from Guangzhao. The very next day, it arrived in NY.

My first order from EastMall took just about 5 days.

macaddict

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Ohio
I just received my order with no problems! I ordered on Friday, May 15. I was able to track the order after a couple of days with the # that David sent me. (see below) Thanks, David for an excellent 1st time experience!

Inbound Out of Customs, May 22, 2009, 9:50 am
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, May 21, 2009, 10:14 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, May 19, 2009, 2:12 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign Acceptance, May 18, 2009, 8:49 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread