Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I just received confirmation from David that my order is processing and will be on the way soon! I am sooooo excited about this order b/c I am getting 2 510 sets, along with the manual passthrough and a bunch of juice. :D

I will let you know how it goes getting to me. From what everyone has said in this thread, I should have it by Saturday, May 30. WooHoo........ (Just imagine a big happy dance!) :)

One quick question - does he require a signature upon delivery? It is really no big deal for me b/c I am usually home when the mail comes. I just want to make sure I don't miss it and have to run to the post office.

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
One quick question - does he require a signature upon delivery? It is really no big deal for me b/c I am usually home when the mail comes. I just want to make sure I don't miss it and have to run to the post office.

Yes you have to sign for it... I LOVE tracking and when it finally says... out for delivery... I do a happy dance too!

donei

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Yes you have to sign for it... I LOVE tracking and when it finally says... out for delivery... I do a happy dance too!

I was doing a happy dance yesterday (Saturday) because mine made it through customs and was showing that it was processed at the post office sorting center..... then I realized, I had it shipped to my work address and we don't work weekends. 8-o

I guess I'll get it on Tuesady.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA

I am still doing my happy dance - can you see me? I will continue for a while. :) David has been so great to work with. He e-mailed me and sent me a PM thru this site.

I'm hoping that I get it in 5 days like nitewriter. That would be awesome. :D I will keep an eye on the tracking notices and continue the happy dance until then!

Vapin 901 'til 510s gets here - woo hoo! :thumbs:

prr2freya

ECF Veteran
I am still doing my happy dance - can you see me?
Yes.. I can see you:evil:

gross-eyeball-trick.jpg

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Mamacat,

I ordered the same thing you did on the same day.

Have you rec'd your order yet? What did the tracking info say?

Just wondering! I'm on an island with no mail delivery. I have to go to the PO and it's closed on sat/sun. *ggrrrrrr*

And that pic is waaaayyyyy fra-eeeeekkkyyyy!!!!8-o

tikva,

You got your stuff yet? My bet is probably no..... I spoke with Ed last night and seems that our stuff was picked up but the courier did not get it out until today (6/1/09). 8-o

Tracking info now shows it en route. Is yours showing yet?

I am hoping to have mine by Saturday!! Again - *fingers crossed*

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
tikva,

You got your stuff yet? My bet is probably no..... I spoke with Ed last night and seems that our stuff was picked up but the courier did not get it out until today (6/1/09). 8-o

Tracking info now shows it en route. Is yours showing yet?

I am hoping to have mine by Saturday!! Again - *fingers crossed*
No, not yet. I got the email on 24 May saying it was dispatched but nothing showed up on the tracking until sat (30 May) and it said 'Status: Foreign Acceptance' (still in China). Yesterday morning (31 May) USPS info said it was at Customs. Still said the same last night. And this morning. Checked just now (5pm) and it said it cleared Customs in LA at 2:52pm today. *happy dance!!*

So, hopefully by wed/thurs? Maybe. I hope! At least it cleared Customs, that's the main thing...

What's your latest tracking info say? Anything about Customs? Some people have said that their tracking didn't even mention Customs and then suddenly their package just arrived. *crosses fingers for you*

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
No, not yet. I got the email on 24 May saying it was dispatched but nothing showed up on the tracking until sat (30 May) and it said 'Status: Foreign Acceptance' (still in China). Yesterday morning (31 May) USPS info said it was at Customs. Still said the same last night. And this morning. Checked just now (5pm) and it said it cleared Customs in LA at 2:52pm today. *happy dance!!*

So, hopefully by wed/thurs? Maybe. I hope! At least it cleared Customs, that's the main thing...

What's your latest tracking info say? Anything about Customs? Some people have said that their tracking didn't even mention Customs and then suddenly their package just arrived. *crosses fingers for you*

Oh man - I am so jealous. I'll just have to share in your happy dance for now (if that is ok). :oops:

USPS says this -

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item left GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on June 1, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So, mine still says that it has left China and that is it. I am not expecting that to change until tomorrow or Wednesday. But at least I can see some movement and that makes me a happy camper at this point. :D That is much better than not knowing where in the world it is. :confused:

Be sure to update again when you get it! I'll share in your happiness again! lol

McLaren

May 5, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Currently still in customs. Hopefully i'll get it by Wednesday

Detailed Results:

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, June 01, 2009, 12:19 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, May 31, 2009, 1:38 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, May 30, 2009, 8:33 pm
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
At least it looks like we'll all be getting our packages within the next few days so everyone (or is it just me, since I have zero self control?) can be vaping our brains out with all the new stuff!:D 2 more 510s! Many great flavors! Yay!

Oooops. I meant; I only ordered spinach flavored juice so no kids would be tempted to open a PayPal account, spend >$200 on kits etc., and give up all their Gaming time in order to charge batts, clean attys, fill carts, clean cores, mix liquids.....

(And if The Eye Of Sauron, aka FDA et al, is reading this I am over 18 years of age. Waaaaaaay over 18 years of age.....AND a nurse....so, put that....never mind...)

About that tracking info. Mine never did show ''Foreign Intern'l Dispatch" or "Intern'l Arrival". It was just mysteriously beamed (thanks Scotty) straight from "Foreign Acceptance" in China, to US Customs in L.A. My package may or may not be a day ahead of you guys' (so no need to be jealous Mamacat:)) but I do live on this stupid island and mail is almost always a day later than the mainland---so it'll probably work out the same.

I just hope everything is in the package. My last order I rec'd 2 weeks ago I got the wrong charger with the dse901 so haven't been able to try it out yet. David said he'd send another one, but I think it got forgotten with all the moving, etc. I'm not worried about that since David/Ed have such a great rep for customer service. I'll email Ed but don't want to bug the poor guy untill after he's rested up from his hangover.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread