What's the customs situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
haha, bug away. I just got through my pile of emails.

If you shoot me an email with your order number, I can follow it up with David.
:) Thanks Ed! Glad you're feeling better!:D I'll FW the email I sent to David along with his response, to you at the "support@..." email addy. It also has the order # on it.

Meanwhile. My order arrived today---sorta. It was on the mainland and "en route" at ~ 6am. The PO doesn't get stuff to the boxes until 11 am so I was right there waiting! But it missed the boat. Literally. gggrrrrr!:grr: Stupid ocean. Stupid island. *where's that temper tantrum emoticon...*

So. Today was a total waste of make-up........

But it'll be here tomorrow!!! *holds off doing happy dance in case I have to swim to the mainland to GET IT MYSELF!!*:rolleyes:

Last edited:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
**HAPPY DANCE** I got mine today, too, just like I hoped. However, the way it was sent meant that my local carrier saw fit for me to have it today!! Yay!! He will be getting some extra goodies at Xmas....:D

I have two 510 batteries charging. I got a passthru, so I can start as soon as I figure out how to work all of my new goodies! :) Got to read the instructions first - not second like I normally do! :p

Many thanks to David and Ed!

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Nine minutes through customs...

Attachments

• Shipment Tracking.jpg
    Shipment Tracking.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 56

tikva

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Mine finally got to the island yesterday. Yay! 2 more 510s! They are definitely my favs!

Don't quite know what's up with the juice. I ordered some vanilla from Eastmall earlier in May and it's really nice. Mellow smooth flavour and great vapor and throat hit. But this time I ordered different flavours.

The chocolate, coffee and almond have no scent at all, and no flavour at all. Is that normal (for those flavours)? They still have the vapor and throat hit, and the nic---the important part(!):wub:

I can add flavouring to them, but I wonder why they don't already have any? (I did use a brand new blank cart to try out each one).

But, I'm still very happy with the 510s and the passthrough(!) and very happy to have the juice, and all at a great price!:)

Hope your order is here soon hobson!!

sascha

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
NW Indiana
This is my first order from Eastmall...anyone want to interpret this for me?
2009-06-05 12:36:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
  2009-06-05 15:08:00 City of Guangzhou
Despatch from Sorting Center  
2009-06-05 18:57:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

USPS:

Does this mean that although I ordered on 5/26, my order was processed in the system on 6/5??

I ordered from two other suppliers in China one day earlier than Eastmall, and received them two days ago.

What's up with that?

Last edited:

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
This is my first order from Eastmall...anyone want to interpret this for me?
2009-06-05 12:36:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
  2009-06-05 15:08:00 City of Guangzhou
Despatch from Sorting Center  
2009-06-05 18:57:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

USPS:

Does this mean that although I ordered on 5/26, my order was processed in the system on 6/5??

I ordered from two other suppliers in China one day earlier than Eastmall, and received them two days ago.

What's up with that?

SAS--It means it is in shipping and will hit your door in about 5-7 days---faster then ordering from Johnson Creek!!! --Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread