Whats up with Tobaccos that have a flower/perfume smell/taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Hello there people...I just purchased 2 sample packs of 12 3 ml bottles and the entire 12 tobaccos have a flower or perfume taste and smell.

Why is that and why in the world would a vendor make such a dreadful mixture...For me, They are totally unvapable. I cannot understand the point with tobacco and flowers...just makes no sense to me and I am now more hesitent about buying tobacco e-liquid than I was a few days ago. Please someone explain this.

Maybe this is just my imagination but good...even the 555 has a perfume taste...I think it is totally un-american...lol

Btw---everyone on ecf should show their real pic...this way as in my case, if you totally do not like the way I come off...you can print out my pic...put in on your wall and throw dots at it....Great idea!

The FRANKSTER.:2cool::2cool:

skri11a

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Houston
I have lots of juices that had that perfumey taste to them. Some of them mellowed out dramatically after they steeped; Others still have it. I would try to let them steep for a week with the bottle open and see if that helps.

Also, since your on this mission to find the right juice. Have you tried TastyVapor's Tobacco?
I love it personally, especially mixed with a little of VaporBomb's Caramel Candy. Of course that means squat to you but I digress. It's made from macerated tobacco. My wife says it tastes like burnt popcorn, but it's the only flavor she'll vape other than dekang tobacco. She doesn't like RY4 or 555 at all.

Also, I just received BWB Backo and one of the other tobacco flavors. I can't stand them specifically because of the perfumey taste. I'm letting them steep and I'll try them again later. I just saw that you were considering them and thought you might like to know that.

Last edited:

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I have lots of juices that had that perfumey taste to them. Some of them mellowed out dramatically after they steeped; Others still have it. I would try to let them steep for a week with the bottle open and see if that helps.

Also, since your on this mission to find the right juice. Have you tried TastyVapor's Tobacco?
I love it personally, especially mixed with a little of VaporBomb's Caramel Candy. Of course that means squat to you but I digress. It's made from macerated tobacco. My wife says it tastes like burnt popcorn, but it's the only flavor she'll vape other than dekang tobacco. She doesn't like RY4 or 555 at all.

Also, I just received BWB Backo and one of the other tobacco flavors. I can't stand them specifically because of the perfumey taste. I'm letting them steep and I'll try them again later. I just saw that you were considering them and thought you might like to know that.

Thank you for the heads up on bwb...I was going to buy 3 10ml juices from them tomorrow...this is a great reply to my post...wish people could state what tobaccos have this because I hate the taste. Do you know what the other one was. I am a bit surprised though b/c bwb has such a great following. I was going to buy and still am unless someone tells me they have that flavor.

I am going to buy the honey flu cured and the honey nut...also I want the ry4 or the Casablanca but they are out of both, I need one more.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
it sounds like you're getting artificial flavored tobaccos. I personally hate almost all artificial tobaccos. You may want to try juice that is extracted from real tobacco. Check out vaperite, want2vape, goodejuice house brewed, and prime vaping natural tobacco.

I do not mean to be funny, but I have 10 sample bottle from want2vape and they all have that flower taste...even the 555

skri11a

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Houston
Thank you for the heads up on bwb...I was going to buy 3 10ml juices from them tomorrow...this is a great reply to my post...wish people could state what tobaccos have this because I hate the taste. Do you know what the other one was. I am a bit surprised though b/c bwb has such a great following. I was going to buy and still am unless someone tells me they have that flavor.

I am going to buy the honey flu cured and the honey nut...also I want the ry4 or the Casablanca but they are out of both, I need one more.

I've heard good things too. I'll reserve judgment until they steep. I don't think it means BWB is bad. Apparently plenty of people like those floras because it's in a lot of juices.

Oh, the other flavor was BWB Smoke.

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
I've heard good things too. I'll reserve judgment until they steep. I don't think it means BWB is bad. Apparently plenty of people like those floras because it's in a lot of juices.

Oh, the other flavor was BWB Smoke.

Thanks for the bwb smoke...as for the floras (is that the word they use) I do not see the connection of that with tobaccos...I thought I was exaggerating the taste...At least now I know that is out there. I wish there was a way to know that before you buy a tobacco juice...there is no way I can vape that.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Frankster i vape myvaporstore 555 e-liquid and to me it has a slight sweetness to it and mostly tobacco least on my palate .
For example i grow 20 something different type of fig trees and belong to several of those forums and some like the same type of fig and some do not as they describe the indivual note in same fig trees i have there palate seems different.
Anyways i'm thinking all 555s are not the same but i only have tried that 1 from that 1 vendor and its my everyday vape, just got in whats called "super nutty" today and there is something in there thats quite offensive to me but the Misses say hey this is not bad and i said "its yours".
I do need to find another type i like though thats for sure .
Good luck to you and if you do by chance get another 555 you do not like please don't print and
dart my Luigi and i promise not to dart your avatar as well. :)

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Have you tried FSUSA tobacco flavors?

I tried 25 tobacco samples and they all tasted like perfume to me. Couldn't find one vapable juice in the whole lot.

But that's just my opinion, some people love their stuff.

Hi there, I traded for some juice that came from there and you are right...they all had that taste...I cannot figure out why anyone would want to make juice like that...makes no sense to me...wish there was a way of knowing this before the purchase. When you read the descriptions of these tobacco juices, there is no sign of such flavor...I feel that we should be told...I feel it is a total ripoff not to give us some sense of what they are selling. I'm sure they taste this stuff...I am beginning to think they do not because if you smoke...there is no way, in my opinion that a tobacco should smell and taste like that.

I should really ask for my money back...I really cannot believe that they are selling this crap...who likes tobacco that taste like perfume...it upsets me because of their description of the tobacco...misinformation.

Last edited:

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Frankster i vape myvaporstore 555 e-liquid and to me it has a slight sweetness to it and mostly tobacco least on my palate .
For example i grow 20 something different type of fig trees and belong to several of those forums and some like the same type of fig and some do not as they describe the indivual note in same fig trees i have there palate seems different.
Anyways i'm thinking all 555s are not the same but i only have tried that 1 from that 1 vendor and its my everyday vape, just got in whats called "super nutty" today and there is something in there thats quite offensive to me but the Misses say hey this is not bad and i said "its yours".
I do need to find another type i like though thats for sure .
Good luck to you and if you do by chance get another 555 you do not like please don't print and
dart my Luigi and i promise not to dart your avatar as well. :)

Luigi...that's funny...I have had 4 different 555's and 2 tasted almost exact...one came from e-liquid Planet and the second came from vapor4life...they were both vapable...if you like 555...go there...The other 2 I totally hated and they were both different to each other and to the first 2 I mentioned...one came from pink spot and the other came from want2vape. Get the first 2. I'm sure you will like them.

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado

Well, this just alerted me to the fact that there are obviously different definitions of "perfumey." I use and like BWB Backo, but there is a "hay" or "grassy" flavor to it. However, to me, that is a lot different than the "alcohol-y", "older-lady" (I'm one), "flower-y" type of flavor that I, too, have detected in some of the many juices that I've tried. You might want to try to define what kind of "perfume" you're talking about. :)

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
The Vapor Stations Tampa is a really good one. I can't stand the flowery/purfumey taste at all, it's gross. This is one of the few tobacco's I've found that does not have any of that taste to it. I have tried other VS tobacco juices and Tampa is the only one I like. Hope this helps.

Thank you...The tobaccos that I have that taste like that will never be purchased by me again, and I will not even buy a different tobacco from those vendors again. My only concern is how do I know they have that taste...they all taste the same so there must be a certain ingredient that they are putting in that makes it taste that way...I would like to know that ingredient.

Also, I hear almost everyone on ecf talk about steeping...why does the vendor not do that before they sell it. When I buy a bottle of wine, I want to drink it at that moment. I can do that because the wineries age the wine before they sell it. Now, why can the vendors not do that. I'm sorry, I do not want to buy e-liquid that I must steep before I use it. I want it ready to go when I open the bottle...just like with wine.

I think I have a very very strong argument here...if it' good enough for wine, it has to be good enough for e-liquid.

Roll baby roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread