The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What's your favourite homeblend?

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by dinium, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dogsbody

Dogsbody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Australia
    That was at Coles, I felt ripped off when I saw them as I had been paying a massive $1.47 at the IGA! :)

I just ordered more Loranns (24 pack, thanks for the link Com and Dinium) so I will be messing around with the Queens + Loranns + nic juice to try and nail a good homebrew which is yet to evade me.

Some of the Queens are not very strong in flavour but they might make a good base to build on.

2. Orph

Orph Full Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Australia
    I got home this arvo after raiding the shelves at woolworths ($0.86c special on Queens), then read the labels on the aniseed and peppermint essence bottles. Both of these contain oil, so I'm a little sceptical about using them... won't they clog up the atty or something like that?

3. Lambch3p

Lambch3p Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Sunny Tampa Florida
    I'm loving my homemade cola. I added a touch of menthol. It makes it feel cold, just like a glass of soda with ice would. Its a flavor I missed when I cut high fructous corn syrup out of my diet. :)

4. Wacky Dee

Wacky Dee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    oil in your lungs will give you pneumonia. Just buy premixed .. I swear ppl are gonna give vaping such a bad rep going out and experimenting with random liquids

5. Ravenscroft

Ravenscroft Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Sydney, Oz
    Do not use oils, they will stuff your lungs and you atties.
    RC

6. Orph

Orph Full Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Australia
    Thought they might not be a good idea and chucked them into the pantry over a week ago...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.