• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What's your favourite homeblend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
My supermarket sucks compared to yours. Dearer prices and half the range.

That was at Coles, I felt ripped off when I saw them as I had been paying a massive $1.47 at the IGA! :)

I just ordered more Loranns (24 pack, thanks for the link Com and Dinium) so I will be messing around with the Queens + Loranns + nic juice to try and nail a good homebrew which is yet to evade me.

Some of the Queens are not very strong in flavour but they might make a good base to build on.

Orph

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Have the day of today and thought i would mix up a chocolate and peppermint mix (Queens). I added about 1/5 flavouring and can hardly taste the peppermint and the chocolate just comes threw a little. deffinately need to add a lot with these 2 flavours.
I got home this arvo after raiding the shelves at woolworths ($0.86c special on Queens), then read the labels on the aniseed and peppermint essence bottles. Both of these contain oil, so I'm a little sceptical about using them... won't they clog up the atty or something like that?

Wacky Dee

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Sydney Australia
I got home this arvo after raiding the shelves at woolworths ($0.86c special on Queens), then read the labels on the aniseed and peppermint essence bottles. Both of these contain oil, so I'm a little sceptical about using them... won't they clog up the atty or something like that?

oil in your lungs will give you pneumonia. Just buy premixed .. I swear ppl are gonna give vaping such a bad rep going out and experimenting with random liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread