When do you crave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
When I'm panicking. I went 2 years smoking pipes and not even thinking of cigarettes. The panic disorder got bag and turned into agoraphobia, I went on Wellbutrin and was smoking in a day.
I just went 3 months vaping with very minor cravings. I'm back in a panic cycle and today was the worst for craving a cigarette even while I was vaping.

In normal times mornings were the only problem. A little extra nicotine and no problem.

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
I guess I've been a bit lucky as I really don't want an analog at all. I was always an evening smoker so I never really craved one during the day. I didn't have an association with smoking after eating so that hasn't been a big deal. For me, the desire or urge has always been associated with alcohol. Admittedly, I probably drink more than I should and I'm not sure if that will ever taper off. But, when I put a drink in one hand, that other hand always had a smoke. So for me, when I grab a nightcap, I always wanted a smoke. It didn't matter if it was a beer, wine, scotch, port, etc. I've found that a good vape tastes TONS better with any of the above than an analog ever did. I'm thankful for that.

Stinknugget

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Philadelphia,Pa
Craving for a stinkie? Never.

Vaping is a miracle. In about 10 seconds i went from cigarette addiction to vape addiction. I hated the cigarette addiction. I love the vaping addiction.

Craving for a vape? Never/Always :)

Ive got stealth vaping down to a science. Ive got a 650mah on a usb charger right now as i vape my 1000mah. Ive got 510 sticks and tanks ready to fill when im heading out to a dense public spot. My twist is on a lanyard around my neck (usually under my shirt in public) and my sticks are stashed all over the place.

Vaping is awesome :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread