The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

When it all goes down...

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by Kent Brooks, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

...in August of 2018... I'm giving all my recipes away. :) There's only one condition -- I need to sell out the liquid I have. Deal?

• Like Like x 21
  2. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Dude, I'll buy all GCD you have left when it comes down to that.

Sorry you are forced to make that decision and may those who forced you into this have unfortunately persistent itching in delicate areas for the rest of their miserable lives! :evil:

• Like Like x 13
  3. MattyRetro

MattyRetro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Let me know when I can pick up your remaining stash of Got Cookie?

• Like Like x 2
  4. dragoi90

dragoi90 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2010
    Albania
    I'm selling my soul for all the Virus you have from today till 2018!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  5. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    I can't like that post and don't count yourself out just yet, I don't hear no fat lady singing. That is 2 years away, and a lot can happen, and lets just hope this FDA crap gets kicked to the curb, and Nicoticket is around for many years to come. :nun:

• Like Like x 14
  6. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    While I'd love some of the recipes to make high VG with, I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that Clark!
    I agree with Burnie - unless you've truly had enough?

• Like Like x 8
  7. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    Will that include hummingbird? I sure miss that one.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Mrs C

Mrs C Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Unless Indiana changes things, or I can get a po box out of state, I can't help with the inventory...
    I would love to have Hummingbird and Wakonda in my receipe files !!!

(adding a trip across the border to my calendar now)

• Like Like x 3
  9. balance

balance Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Oh, this makes me so sad. Virus - the liquid that got me off cigs. Wakonda - the liquid the powers my days. After much disappointment with other juices, I only buy NT. I truly can't imagine this company and these flavors going away. So, so sad to even think of a world without Nicoticket.

Yes, recipes will be nice, and you'll sell out of Wakonda long before I find my credit card, but, oh, Kent, you helped me quit smoking!! After decades! Many, many decades.

And now you've got an exit plan? Damn the f**ng deeming!

• Like Like x 7
  10. Alawot

Alawot Wakonda Warrior Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2015
    Lebanon, Ohio
    I sit here 606 days since my last smoke... 575 days or better NT has helped me stay cig free (25 year smoker). Thank you Kent and your crew! I've never been interested in mixing my own juice, and don't really want to. I'm hoping for the best for all of us, things could change in two years. But I'm afraid greed and corruption may win out. It's never about what's good for the people.

• Like Like x 7
  11. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    No no no no no. You're doing it all wrong. Must think about that retirement fund. AUCTION the recipes! :D

• Like Like x 6
  12. Kent Brooks

There's not immediate or pressing action that needs to be taken - the deadline is August of 2018. I'm just saying "When it goes down" -- or "If it goes down" I'm still cautiously optimistic that the FDA will get it's head out of it's proverbial arses -- but I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Like Like x 14
  13. Kent Brooks

Nah - I am hanging tough... I'll see it through to the end.

• Like Like x 8
  14. Kent Brooks

It's in my wheelhouse so I can re-release it -- I need to get some of the short-runs sold out before I make it though.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Kent Brooks

I don't know anything about Indiana. :evil:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Kent Brooks

We have to consider the option -- there's been no significant movement on the legislation that would prevent it. There's a whole slew of "advocates" that have turned advocating into an excuse to collect dough -- but they aren't acknowledging the reality -- the chances of them effecting any real change is slim to none.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Kent Brooks

Nah - give em away... cleaning out this warehouse full of juice is reward enough for me.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Kent Brooks

It's been a good ride, and it's not over yet -- but I thought y'all deserved to know how it would go down, if it goes down. Vote with your pocketbooks -- we need your support between now and then!

• Like Like x 10
  19. mommabird62

mommabird62 squonkhead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    How sad....Sure hope it doesn't come to that. Tho I DIY now, NT was my main source at one time and I really can't pick a favorite. They are all good! I would be willing to pay for some of your recipes.

Keep fighting the fight is the best thing we can all do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

• Like Like x 5
  20. Kent Brooks

Everyone is hanging their hat on HR 2058 -- which may get support in the house, although support is currently at less than 90 votes. General consensus is that it will never, ever, get through the Senate.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.