Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
...in August of 2018... I'm giving all my recipes away. :) There's only one condition -- I need to sell out the liquid I have. Deal?
I can't like that post and don't count yourself out just yet, I don't hear no fat lady singing. That is 2 years away, and a lot can happen, and lets just hope this FDA crap gets kicked to the curb, and Nicoticket is around for many years to come. :nun:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
...in August of 2018... I'm giving all my recipes away. :) There's only one condition -- I need to sell out the liquid I have. Deal?
While I'd love some of the recipes to make high VG with, I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that Clark!
I agree with Burnie - unless you've truly had enough?

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Will that include hummingbird? I sure miss that one.

Unless Indiana changes things, or I can get a po box out of state, I can't help with the inventory...
I would love to have Hummingbird and Wakonda in my receipe files !!!

(adding a trip across the border to my calendar now)

balance

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh, this makes me so sad. Virus - the liquid that got me off cigs. Wakonda - the liquid the powers my days. After much disappointment with other juices, I only buy NT. I truly can't imagine this company and these flavors going away. So, so sad to even think of a world without Nicoticket.

Yes, recipes will be nice, and you'll sell out of Wakonda long before I find my credit card, but, oh, Kent, you helped me quit smoking!! After decades! Many, many decades.

And now you've got an exit plan? Damn the f**ng deeming!

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I sit here 606 days since my last smoke... 575 days or better NT has helped me stay cig free (25 year smoker). Thank you Kent and your crew! I've never been interested in mixing my own juice, and don't really want to. I'm hoping for the best for all of us, things could change in two years. But I'm afraid greed and corruption may win out. It's never about what's good for the people.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas

No no no no no. You're doing it all wrong. Must think about that retirement fund. AUCTION the recipes! :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I can't like that post and don't count yourself out just yet, I don't hear no fat lady singing. That is 2 years away, and a lot can happen, and lets just hope this FDA crap gets kicked to the curb, and Nicoticket is around for many years to come. :nun:

There's not immediate or pressing action that needs to be taken - the deadline is August of 2018. I'm just saying "When it goes down" -- or "If it goes down" I'm still cautiously optimistic that the FDA will get it's head out of it's proverbial arses -- but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
While I'd love some of the recipes to make high VG with, I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that Clark!
I agree with Burnie - unless you've truly had enough?

Nah - I am hanging tough... I'll see it through to the end.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Unless Indiana changes things, or I can get a po box out of state, I can't help with the inventory...
I would love to have Hummingbird and Wakonda in my receipe files !!!

(adding a trip across the border to my calendar now)

I don't know anything about Indiana. :evil:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh, this makes me so sad. Virus - the liquid that got me off cigs. Wakonda - the liquid the powers my days. After much disappointment with other juices, I only buy NT. I truly can't imagine this company and these flavors going away. So, so sad to even think of a world without Nicoticket.

Yes, recipes will be nice, and you'll sell out of Wakonda long before I find my credit card, but, oh, Kent, you helped me quit smoking!! After decades! Many, many decades.

And now you've got an exit plan? Damn the f**ng deeming!

We have to consider the option -- there's been no significant movement on the legislation that would prevent it. There's a whole slew of "advocates" that have turned advocating into an excuse to collect dough -- but they aren't acknowledging the reality -- the chances of them effecting any real change is slim to none.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
No no no no no. You're doing it all wrong. Must think about that retirement fund. AUCTION the recipes! :D

Nah - give em away... cleaning out this warehouse full of juice is reward enough for me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I sit here 606 days since my last smoke... 575 days or better NT has helped me stay cig free (25 year smoker). Thank you Kent and your crew! I've never been interested in mixing my own juice, and don't really want to. I'm hoping for the best for all of us, things could change in two years. But I'm afraid greed and corruption may win out. It's never about what's good for the people.

It's been a good ride, and it's not over yet -- but I thought y'all deserved to know how it would go down, if it goes down. Vote with your pocketbooks -- we need your support between now and then!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
How sad....Sure hope it doesn't come to that. Tho I DIY now, NT was my main source at one time and I really can't pick a favorite. They are all good! I would be willing to pay for some of your recipes. [emoji6]

Keep fighting the fight is the best thing we can all do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread