When it all goes down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Nah - I'd probably go back to being a shrink. LOL

I guess you can always treat us nuthouse addicts when the hammer falls. Lol.

Anyway, I hope you don't have to pack up and move on, but being the sneaky little vaper I am I also marked August 2018 in my calendar.

I don't get to order a lot anymore, Dutch customs have stepped up their game and intercepted alot of vapeware over here. Being faced with hefty import duties or even confiscated juices stings like a b**ch.

Be well Superman.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I am so pleased you enjoy the liquid! You've got a great cross-section of our liquid already -- and you're right, lots of yummy you apparently haven't tried! Make sure you are on the newsletter -- take advantage of the flavor of the week sales -- pick up those flavors you are interested in trying on the cheap!~ :0)

I love the FOTW sales and take advantage of them when I can.

Thursday's 50% flash sale was a gawd-sent! Stocked up on Radioactive! :thumbs:

ljusticel

Verified Member
Nov 22, 2014
Upstate NY
I have enough diy materials to last many years but I simply can not pull myself away from Wakonda long enough to even bother with it. I REALLY love Wakonda. I will definitely help deplete your stockpile if it comes to that. I hope you can stick around though. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with Nicoticket and would hate to see you go.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have enough diy materials to last many years but I simply can not pull myself away from Wakonda long enough to even bother with it. I REALLY love Wakonda. I will definitely help deplete your stockpile if it comes to that. I hope you can stick around though. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with Nicoticket and would hate to see you go.

Thank you for the kind words my friend!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Yes, auction the recipes with net profits going to vaping advocates of your choice.

I can see a hundred vapers going in together to put up the money and have a "gold nugget" in their recipe book.

This isn't a half bad idea -- problem is, if it goes down, it's probably too late. I'm all about advocacy, but I am kind of disillusioned at the moment. It seems to be that "advocacy" has become a big business. At some point people figured out soliciting donations could become a full time job. I'm beginning to wonder how many of these donations are going to pay for rent and utilities of the advocates -- would almost have to be, they do nothing else.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I love the FOTW sales and take advantage of them when I can.

Thursday's 50% flash sale was a gawd-sent! Stocked up on Radioactive! :thumbs:

Glad you could jump in on it!! We had a tremendous response - it was a very good day!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I guess you can always treat us nuthouse addicts when the hammer falls. Lol.

Anyway, I hope you don't have to pack up and move on, but being the sneaky little vaper I am I also marked August 2018 in my calendar.

I don't get to order a lot anymore, Dutch customs have stepped up their game and intercepted alot of vapeware over here. Being faced with hefty import duties or even confiscated juices stings like a b**ch.

Be well Superman.

I had no idea about the Dutch situation - I noticed a drop off in orders from there though. If it's not regulations, it's customs. Grrrrr.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm looking forward to enjoying it again! I'll be making more purchases here and there as long as :grr:they:grr: allow me to.

Thank you for the support house mouse - we'll keep plugging along for as long as they will allow!~

VirusJunkie

Moved On
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple accounts are not permitted on ECF.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
You are watching history be made- cigarettes will be no more and it was because of ex-smokers and their new toys.

With the FDA, it's kind of hard to regulate items used in every day life. The only thing they could actually regulate is the sale of nicotine.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Just got back from a week with my folks (beach house in Sandbridge, VA; very relaxing, kicking back and vaping Watermelon!) and I saw this post. Are the prospects looking THAT dim, Kent? I remember you saying you had some plans in place....

I've been working with some very powerful interests in Washington. Yes, looks dim.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
You are watching history be made- cigarettes will be no more and it was because of ex-smokers and their new toys.

With the FDA, it's kind of hard to regulate items used in every day life. The only thing they could actually regulate is the sale of nicotine.

Difficult to say how they will chose to enforce, or not enforce, the regulations >> We'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread