The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

When it all goes down...

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by Kent Brooks, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Sorry to confuse and you are right, after the 2018 deadline is what I was referring to. :)

2. Pictor

Pictor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2009
    UK
    ...and still they're happy to sell strong alcohol, cigarettes & tobacco, and the green stuff! Beggars belief.

• Like Like x 3
  3. aznnp77

aznnp77 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2014
    Virginia
    I'm still holding out hope that the new administration can do something about this.

There's a recent article showing Senator Ron Johnson's support in a letter written last month.

Trump urged to snuff out FDA rules threatening 15,000 e-cig makers

Hopefully they get it done sooner than later so these vape shops don't close too soon in advance. I think Clark has checked out at this point, but most companies are chugging along for the time being.

The VP is close with Senator Johnson, and he's from the home state of Speaker Ryan, so he's close to the decision makers. I know Trump is not a fan of drugs and alcohol. I just hope someone can convince him that vaping is a safer substitute to smoking, and that outweighs the risk of addiction from teenagers. The tiebreaker being the amount of jobs that people will lose as a result.

• Like Like x 2
  4. aznnp77

aznnp77 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2014
    Virginia
    Again, I'm sorry for hijacking the thread, but it has to do with Clark's comment from before. He said he's lose 40% of his business recently.

I was over in the classified section, and was shocked to only see 2 pages. I didn't visit this page too often until now. Has the ECF community and site really slowed down lately, or am I just imagining things?

I suppose with no new products, there's not much to talk about?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 25, 2014
    Adirondacks
    Honestly, the parts of ECF I frequent have never died down. They're booming.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe Gordon

Joe Gordon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I feel great sadness that our country had come to this, where big companys can make our laws in there favor and can pay off the government to say what they want to be the truth. Vaping may have helped millions stop smoking. You will be missed Kent, and thanks you for your eliquid it has been my favorite and your flavors kept me going those first days of vaping instead of smoking tobacco. I have tried to stock up on my favourites, sigh missed out on wakonda. I'm going for my third stock up order Friday, and I hope it will hold till you release your recipes, and till I can buy wakonda and the Virus again. I wish you the best in all you do going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  7. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Thinking aloud...

If NOW is "The END", and presuming that this sub forum (Paid) will most likely be closed by the end of February;

When (STILL 2018?) and where will the recipes be published/released?

Thank you

I

• Like Like x 6
  8. Michael Scofield

Michael Scofield Full Member

Dec 31, 2013
    Chicago Land
    Dude If you release your custom Virus flavoring me and my crew will all make a donation to your PayPal account everytime we have a mix session! Which is often I might add. I Just got my last batch of your artwork today Kent, as always great job!
    Thank you brother

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.