Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
I am dong this, more to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds good!
I've been doing this from a german company, buying premade flavoring mixes. Cost is the same as normal flavorings, saves all the hassle.

Pour up vgpg and some nic and in with x% flavoring and you're all set.

I will definetly be buying some. :)

Quite shame to read that you're closing down due i'vent realy been a juice hoarder due alot of juices last a long time.
Just used up my last frenilla i bought like 1 1/2 years ago.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey Clark, if/when you release recipes, are you gonna release the recipe for Mah Peeps? :?:
I just remembered that juice...so freakin' good :cry:

Sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA
I loved Refresh but the process of making the damn flavoring was prohibitive. I feel you though. On the Switch front, it's a damn shame I have a ton of flavoring. I should bottle the flavoring, it's freakin amazing. Gives me a good idea ;)

If you want to get rid of some of that I could help you out with it! Switch is my all time favorite joose!

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
If they are in 3 or 6 I might actually buy them back. LMAO
6 . . . . :) I'm gonna go ahead and put them in the trade thread with a few other unicorns before I make my final final final order. Damn you for the progression in % off.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
6 . . . . :) I'm gonna go ahead and put them in the trade thread with a few other unicorns before I make my final final final order. Damn you for the progression in % off.

final final, or final final final. :) You rock brother, thank you!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Putting another order in... with love (cough-cough-hate)....

A final, last, last last order. ;) ...at 70% off no excuse not to try that flavor you haven't tried. Thanks for the order m8!~

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
A final, last, last last order. ;) ...at 70% off no excuse not to try that flavor you haven't tried. Thanks for the order m8!~

Rrrrright... how many times has it been final? [emoji23]

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Bottle in unicorns!!! We will buy it! A buck and some change on top - who cares...!

I love LDPE for all the reasons you do (easy to dispense) - but for storage it totally sucks. Liquid is good almost indefinitely in glass - lucky if its good for 2 years in LDPE.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
I love LDPE for all the reasons you do (easy to dispense) - but for storage it totally sucks. Liquid is good almost indefinitely in glass - lucky if its good for 2 years in LDPE.

Do less, make about the same, just change your business model (until you find a good bottler). You will still be making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread