Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It's the TA for the most part . . . . re-thinking my order again. Three out of the four liquids are part of my daily rotation. :glug:

The TA, the NET, and the fact that (for the Virus) the flavoring is no longer commercially avail - have to buy it in 55gallon drums.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'd probably have a go with Virus with the ingredients minus the tobacco too ...it's been my long time hope that one day there'd be a Virus with high VG ...even if it did taste a bit different ...after all, I wouldn't know :laugh:

If I wasn't going to do something with the recipe, I would post it. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So you are telling me I'll have no way to get my wakonda fix once my meager stockpile of 5 60's and 11 30's is gone? A poor imitation of wakonda would still be head and shoulders above most other eliquids out there. Throw us a bone.

I can't say much more than The Virus and Wakonda may spontaneously appear, someday, in another country (that will ship to the US). :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I can't say much more than The Virus and Wakonda may spontaneously appear, someday, in another country (that will ship to the US). :)

Note - this is a long shot at the moment.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well I have enough for 6 to 8 months of my current ADV which is a mixture of Wakonda, Virus, Switch (or Radio), Frenilla, and coffee extract, then adjusted to 70PG/30VG ratio. Works good in my low power gear I vape most of the day. I have an idea of the flavors, just not percentages, so the experiments will begin with figuring it out, so I can create a myself a new ADV, wont be as good I'm sure, but I need to figure out something before my stash runs out. I was 100% DIY before I tried Nicoticket several years ago, and I got sucked in by the great juices, and got out of DIY (except for mixing juices :)). I guess I'll go back to DIY and reinvent the wheel so to speak. :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well I have enough for 6 to 8 months of my current ADV which is a mixture of Wakonda, Virus, Switch (or Radio), Frenilla, and coffee extract, then adjusted to 70PG/30VG ratio. Works good in my low power gear I vape most of the day. I have an idea of the flavors, just not percentages, so the experiments will begin with figuring it out, so I can create a myself a new ADV, wont be as good I'm sure, but I need to figure out something before my stash runs out. I was 100% DIY before I tried Nicoticket several years ago, and I got sucked in by the great juices, and got out of DIY (except for mixing juices :)). I guess I'll go back to DIY and reinvent the wheel so to speak. :D

You will have a great library of NT recipes that, if you read between the lines, you can probably figure out something close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I am keeping Wakonda and The Virus for a reason -- US market is toxic, so -- wish I could finish this sentence right now. :)
Hanging on your every word....... :confused:
The TA, the NET, and the fact that (for the Virus) the flavoring is no longer commercially avail - have to buy it in 55gallon drums.
:(
If I wasn't going to do something with the recipe, I would post it. ;)
:cool: Well, 'tis yours, so we can't complain.
Uuh ...oh ...OK :?:
Note - this is a long shot at the moment.
:blink: .....we'll be watching!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Got my forever last shipment of NT today... :cry:

So very sad. The box was put in the kitchen by my husband and I avoided it for a couple hours as I was afraid that Olga had her way with my precious and all would be lost. :unsure:

Finally got my courage up and dug in. Not even the slightest leak from any bottle. They were all fine and now are safely stashed.

Oh Clark, it's been a great run and I'm sure going to miss you!!! :(:wub:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I loved Refresh but the process of making the damn flavoring was prohibitive. I feel you though. On the Switch front, it's a damn shame I have a ton of flavoring. I should bottle the flavoring, it's freakin amazing. Gives me a good idea ;)
I would totally buy that!!! I have enough nic in the freezer to last 30 years! I would be swimming in Switch!!!

Mattnatti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have two orders awaiting shipment. That will put me at a 6-8 month reserve.

I am glad that H1N1/ The Virus recipe will stay locked away. It is a legendary liquid and it would be a disservice to its creator and the liquid it self if it had DIY'ers hacking away at it, diluting its DNA.

For those of us that were fortunate to have NT in our lives, we know what top shelf E-liquid is about. For everyone else..........sorry about your luck!

@kent, do you still have the Kryptonite recipe hiding in the back of the recipe box? Mmmmm.....Kryptonite!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Got my forever last shipment of NT today... :cry:

So very sad. The box was put in the kitchen by my husband and I avoided it for a couple hours as I was afraid that Olga had her way with my precious and all would be lost. :unsure:

Finally got my courage up and dug in. Not even the slightest leak from any bottle. They were all fine and now are safely stashed.

Oh Clark, it's been a great run and I'm sure going to miss you!!! :(:wub:

We will all need to stay in touch! You made me feel welcomed when I first landed in the NuThouse Megan! You have always been a huge part of NT!

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I loved Refresh but the process of making the damn flavoring was prohibitive. I feel you though. On the Switch front, it's a damn shame I have a ton of flavoring. I should bottle the flavoring, it's freakin amazing. Gives me a good idea ;)

There is another liquid company that not only sells their liquids, but also sells just a "concentrate" of all the pre-mixed flavors. All you have to do is add pg, vg, and nic to taste and you have the regular liquid, after aging it, of course.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
All though I have not ordered much lately, still stockpiled from the last bogo, and my diy journey I will never forget the kindness from you and the nuthouse family I still wear my banner proudly and wish the best to you and all the people that helped. I think my user name was inspired by you in the beginning of my success of quitting the habit, but it does suit me well I grew up and lived in a small town called Metropolis IL. I will be forever great full to you! BTW, I think releasing the recipes is the most upstanding thing to do. Thank you.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

Joe Gordon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Skokie, Illinois, United States
I placed my order for what I could afford today and my heart hurts as I wish I could buy more. Kent your eliquid has been in my tanks from the first week I started vaping and quit smoking. It was a heavy blow to know your eliquids won't be there no more, I do my own eliquid mixing for cravings I get that you don't carry. A few months after I start I stop trying all the other and only ordered from Nicoticket. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors and if you do as well in your next move as you do making eliquid your sure to be successful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread