Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
augvape v200...but I feel like you would have to be a honda fanboy to love it like I do lol

[Pre-sell] Augvape V200 Box Mod 200W looks exactly like the valve cover from a b18c engine block in the older honda integras...only does wattage and pass through

I kinda like it. :blush:

I just watched Rip's review, and I definitely like it! I'm not sure I'd buy it, mainly because I already have a Squid, but I DO like it.

I stood up and cheered at just past the 6:00 mark.

Can't post it here, obviously.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I was always attracted to that li'l kutie, but as pretty as the little bumpies are, I thought it might be anti-hand feel.

5115600-12.jpg
Ft site shows an additional set of doors that look to be plain. No sculls.

:)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I wonder now, is the new trend going to slightly shift towards VW's only devices ?? That would be nice, for a change, since I predominately use VW mode and only get into TC/TL when using Kanthal with my HohmTech devices/Siren V1's. I have all the HohmTech devices I need (7), so now I need VW Only devices, and the Squid is #1 on my list for a first buy, then after that maybe some other VW only devices, depending on how many Squids I decide to get that is. So now there is the Squid and this V200 for dual 18650 devices, I hope that they bring out some new single 18650 devices also, and they can forget the By-Pass feature as far as I'm concerned, no need to have to build for a certain resistance anymore, at least that's my sentiment, unless I'm missing something (which is always possible). Despite what my Avatar says, I'm No Master, I'm far from it. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread for any New gear coming down the pike. vaping is so much fun, I just wish it had come along 50 years ago or so. It sure beats the Hellll out of Killing ourselves smoking.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I just can't decide! Should I buy a Moon Box or a Noisy Cricket II-25?

I want the Moon Box because I want a little color and something different. But, it's kinda big (even though it looks cute). Plus, it doesn't look as well made.

Does anyone here have a Moon Box?

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA

I want the Moon Box because I want a little color and something different. But, it's kinda big (even though it looks cute). Plus, it doesn't look as well made.

Get both of them :D:D:D:D

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
@SnapDragon NY don't you have a Moon Box? @Shawn Hoefer has one too I believe.
No I did not buy the Sigelei MoonBox- I bought the Vapor Storm Puma instead.
The Sigelei MoonBox gets good reviews- I just liked the looks of the Puma more! Loving the Puma, glad I bought it!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
No I did not buy the Sigelei MoonBox- I bought the Vapor Storm Puma instead.
The Sigelei MoonBox gets good reviews- I just liked the looks of the Puma more! Loving the Puma, glad I bought it!
I remember that now. Sorry. I know I saw SH post a pic. Pixie still riding the Puma?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017

I bought the Vapor Storm Puma instead of the Sigelei MoonBox.
The Puma is more colorful with a readout screen, same size and shape of my Minikin V2 but much lighter weight!
I wanted something colorful and different too. Loving the Puma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread