Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
@SnapDragon NY don't you have a Moon Box? @Shawn Hoefer has one too I believe.
I do, and I like it muchly. I even kept it paired with the Moonshot 24.

ETA: I would not necessarily recommend this for tootlers or anyone vaping under 20 watts. The dial runs 50 - 200 watts. I haven't yet had an opportunity to test it against a higher resistance load.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I do, and I like it muchly. I even kept it paired with the Moonshot 24.

ETA: I would not necessarily recommend this for tootlers or anyone vaping under 20 watts. The dial runs 50 - 200 watts. I haven't yet had an opportunity to test it against a higher resistance load.

I vape at around 7.5W.

And, FT says, "Voltage output: 2.0-7.5V".

I'm confused. I wonder if I should cancel.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I vape at around 7.5W.

Just looked at FT says watts 50-200 FT says

Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box Mod with unique and colorful artwork designs. Featuring four different wattage settings of 50, 100, 150 and 200 watts which may be adjusted using wattage knob on the side. This Vcigo Moon Box has no display screen and utilizes a very simple battery LED indicator light instead. The Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately).

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I doubt the markings are correct. Potentiometers are all based on voltage, I believe.

Yes, it says 50 to 200W at the top of the page. But, in the description details, it says 2.0-7.5V. I'm sure the wattage is wrong. But, that doesn't mean the voltage is correct.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I vape at around 7.5W.

Just looked at FT says watts 50-200 FT says

Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box Mod with unique and colorful artwork designs. Featuring four different wattage settings of 50, 100, 150 and 200 watts which may be adjusted using wattage knob on the side. This Vcigo Moon Box has no display screen and utilizes a very simple battery LED indicator light instead. The Sigelei Vcigo Moon Box requires (2) high amp 18650 batteries (sold separately).

I don't think the 50 watt marking are accurate, it should depend on your build for the actual wattage. I don't know what you would have to build to to get as low as 7.5 tho.
I doubt the markings are correct. Potentiometers are all based on voltage, I believe.

Yes, it says 50 to 200W at the top of the page. But, in the description details, it says 2.0-7.5V. I'm sure the wattage is wrong. But, that doesn't mean the voltage is correct.
Gimme 20 minutes, and I'll throw a 1 ohm build on it with a multimeter...

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
If it doesn't have a display screen how do you know what either the watts or volts are?
You adjust to taste. Turn the dial all the way down, take a vape... too cool? Turn it up a notch... repeat until happy.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I am no PBusardo or DJlsb, but with a 1.7 Ohm build (30 AWG 2.5mm ID 6 wrap), I read roughly 6V at the lowest setting (50W). I would not recommend this device to a tootler...

Thanks! Cancelled!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You adjust to taste. Turn the dial all the way down, take a vape... too cool? Turn it up a notch... repeat until happy.

That would drive me nuts......altho I guess that is what we do now, but.......I still like to know the readings. lol

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
That would drive me nuts......altho I guess that is what we do now, but.......I still like to know the readings. lol
Sometimes it's easy to get too wrapped up in the reading... I've seen people fiddle with voltage/wattage until they're blue in the face just because the coil says "best at..." With a potentiometer, you dial it in, literally and figuratively, and it doesn't matter what the reading are. You know me... I like 'em all!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It works well for me since I like it towards the bottom anyway.

The other day I tried to PIF my original iStick, the one that got the whole Tootle Puffer thing going because it wouldn't step down low enough. I was surprised to find out that it doesn't go high enough for the non-Tootle Puffer that I was giving it to.

So, I still have it. Collecting dust.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Sometimes it's easy to get too wrapped up in the reading... I've seen people fiddle with voltage/wattage until they're blue in the face just because the coil says "best at..." With a potentiometer, you dial it in, literally and figuratively, and it doesn't matter what the reading are. You know me... I like 'em all!

Yeah, so have I. Learned a long time ago when I was using the melo 2 tanks and coils that those ranges imprinted on stock coils were way out of whack.....

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It works well for me since I like it towards the bottom anyway.

The other day I tried to PIF my original iStick, the one that got the whole Tootle Puffer thing going because it wouldn't step down low enough. I was surprised to find out that it doesn't go high enough for the non-Tootle Puffer that I was giving it to.

So, I still have it. Collecting dust.
I have some of those tucked away also.....some coils won't read on the originals. Case in point. I pif-ed a few of my early versions to my neighbor to get her started along with some GS-Air tanks.....Had to really dig through my stash to find the coils for 1.2 and 1.5 ohm because the .75 would not work on the originals. So she also got some of the newer models of the iStick too.

:)

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I was just turned onto this link for Clearance of the SVD2's, I got mine, so will give others a chance also to get one, or several like I did;

innokin itaste svd 2.0 black 20w vv/vw mod

Edit. If I remember correctly, the Original price was like $59.95 New. I don't know why they are still advertising the SVD2 as VV, it's not, it's just VW, unless someone slipped something Other than Unflavored into my Siren V1 when I wasn't looking, and I missed that feature.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm not sure if some of you were interested in the Augvape V200 pot. mod, (potentiometer) but if so...

abe8d709-679d-4c92-88e1-aade1d76b9be.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread