Which Model Do You Use And Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
You made me laugh about them not leaking. Very true and weird - even though it makes sense. I went back to the black XLs though because of that. I feel the XLs take have as many fills as a 902 though before degrading in taste - although they fill twice as much so they seem to last just as long for me. I was hoping to get them to last twice as long though and if I want a fresh taste, I still only use one for a little over a week.

joeman

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2011
Babson Park, Fla
You made me laugh about them not leaking. Very true and weird - even though it makes sense. I went back to the black XLs though because of that. I feel the XLs take have as many fills as a 902 though before degrading in taste - although they fill twice as much so they seem to last just as long for me. I was hoping to get them to last twice as long though and if I want a fresh taste, I still only use one for a little over a week.
I'm torn between the xl's and the clero's. Now that I have an egot pass thru, I have tried all sorts of cartos and keep coming back to the xl's but clear so I don't burn them. I guess I've still never tried the 902's and may have to. The xls I agree only last a week for me but the cleros a little longer before before crapping out. I bought a egot mega dual coil carto that holds 5 mils of juice and I thought it was cool till it just stopped working after 1 week and now holds juice I may have to retrieve but it did resemble a louisville slugger. LOL

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
That's too bad but cool that you keep coming back to the XL. I keep leaning towards them because of the crazy throat hit and vapor but the 902 seems to last a little longer and, even though it's slight, prefer the 902 taste. I didn't realize you hadn't tried one yet. I mostly use the 902 on one LUX with Halo's Menthol Ice and another LUX with an XL filled with Halo's Tribeca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread