Which Ultrasonic Cleaner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
But yes, I shall also buy an ultrasonic cleaner at some point. Hell, I could use it to sterilize my dentures, and I even broke down and bought a water pic a few months ago. That sucker's not cheap, but it's good cleansing practice, so I was told by the periodontist....

I've had my eye on the $79 2.5 liter UC at Harbor Freight for a while. Periodically, they publish 25% off coupons in sale papers and email. That would lower it to about $60 and that's a deal.

I've used the smaller UC from HF for a few years and it works, but it's mostly for jewelry and small parts.

Most of the reviews for the $79 model talk about cleaning gunk out of carburetors and other car parts. It has the power and the capacity.

Lots of HF coupons here.
https://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

Last edited:

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
It's not leftover, the swelling that was there is the same, and now I have a giant lump under my ear which I'm going to assume is leftover rot, but I'm not even quite sure how Oral Surgeon is going to handle this one.... It's literally right next to my carotid. I may wind up in the hospital over this one, sigh and will be calling later this a.m.

Anna

Sounds like could be headed to malpractice suit

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't think I could do a malpractice suit on my Oral Surgeon, I like him too much. Unfortunately, given where the swelling is at now, the Oral surgeon could only give me more and different abx until Monday (I don't think oral surgeons like working in that area). I'm praying it will work, but if not, it's going to be traveling to the ENT, whom I fortunately adjudge to be extremely competent, because if there's still bone rot, it's on the OUTSIDE of my jaw, places oral surgeons don't like to venture.

But yeah, I've never medically malpracticed ANYONE (I did have a REALLY GOOD case when I first moved to Tucson, but I didn't even switch doctors, and after his horrific mistake, you had better believe that was the best Public Assistance doc I'd ever had. Sometimes it just pays to make them deal with their mistake, LOL) and I don't think I could bear to do it with the Oral Surgeon, he is just as mystified and distressed as me. My implants are FINE, I just think my gums have been fileted so many times, maybe something got in there, but that isn't really anyone's FAULT, you know, just kind of an annoyance. :(

I sincerely hope my ENT doesn't have to put me under the knife, but at this point, I'd kill a chicken and wave it over my head, I'm so uncomfortable, so if that would help, then yeah, I'll just do it. Nobody's getting sued, LOL, not unless I die or something, the Husband can do it then if he wants to. Worst case, I'll have a few facial scars, but I LIKE PIRATES, heh.

Anna

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Made up 4 10ml bottles of HS Flue Cured Virginia. 1 each at 1%, 2%, 3%, and 4%. 30/70, 6mg nic, and 5% H20.
UC'd for 10 30min cycles.
vaping the new 4% for 2 days now. Seems to me, it tastes the same as the 4%er I had been vaping that sat around for about a month before trying.
I am really new to DIY, but so far, I'm pleased with the UC results.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Made up 4 10ml bottles of HS Flue Cured Virginia. 1 each at 1%, 2%, 3%, and 4%. 30/70, 6mg nic, and 5% H20.
UC'd for 10 30min cycles.
Vaping the new 4% for 2 days now. Seems to me, it tastes the same as the 4%er I had been vaping that sat around for about a month before trying.
I am really new to DIY, but so far, I'm pleased with the UC results.

Late to the game, but I usually get good vapable results from the recommended starting percentages for any particular flavoring. I usually look at the vendor site comments for suggestions as well as ECF DIY thread percentages and go from there.

If it's too strong, then it's easy to cut the flavor percentage by diluting with unflavored juice. When I DIY I make three 100ml bottles of unflavored juice to vape and to use for cutting flavored juices that turn out to be stronger than I like.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread