Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Im lucky in that I haven't had a bad experience with any retailers that I have used.

I have shopped happily and successfully with:

electronic-cigz.com
happy vaper
vapables
evapers
vapor4life
nhaler
modern vapor

and probably one or two others that I can't recall at the moment.

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Ikenvape--(Issac is a class act, nicest supplier I have dealt with yet)
    Cignot--(ladies are great, good communication, excellent prices and fast shipping)
    Tasty Vapor--(amazing flavors of liquid, good communication)
    Dawn's Flavorshack--(great products, informative, super nice owners)
    Mypvshop--(great value, juice is light in flavor but makes more vapor than any I have tried)
    Strictlyejuice--(good communication and stands by their warranty; good prices)

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2010
    Texas
    Cignot- Vicky and Terri are absolultey top notch. Do Not overlook these folks. Superb service and communications. I love the Basic Ahneeda 25mg juice. Fast Delivery, I mean FAST! Very competitive pricing. A Class Act Supplier! I'm Impressed!

Vapor Kings- Rob has met all my expectations. Fast delivery! Great prices. Good products! Highly recommend him. Very professional.

Vaprlife- Great Mods! Great quality. Competitive pricing. Fast delivery! Good products!

Electro-Nic-Stix- Jason is great to deal with. Super Fast delivery! Great prices. Very reliable products!

Note: The above suppliers are not listed in ranking order. They are all reliable and unique in their own way. I have used all listed above and will continue to.

My 2cents......Happy Vaping......JB

Carden

Mar 7, 2010
    South Dakota
    I have had GREAT sucess with JohnsonCreekSmokeJuice. They taste great, Prices are not bad, Prompt delivery. But the best part to me is their toxicology report. They guarantee no extra chemicals or carcinogens. I have gotten the reports from a few other companies, and they all have upwards of 20+ chemicals. Now I know that is still better than tobacco products, but isn't the whole idea of e-cigs (now at least) to be a healthier alternative? My suggestion would be to get that toxicology report from any company. Just for your own health and well being.

Ragamuffin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2010
    US
    I'm glad I did this post..finding out stuff.
    RMV looks like a try. No fancy pictures, which is ok. Prices are good.

Have you tried their Vanilla? That's the most elusive flavor I have ever seen - not able to find a good Vanilla anywhere I've tried.

Just got some "Vanilla Custard" from NHaler.com, High Voltage juice, 12mg and it's great. I really like the flavor.

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2010
    Uvalde, Texas
    I've had great luck with Volcano (volcanoecigs.com) for hardware. The factory carts are ok and make good blanks now that I know how to mod and refill. The customer service is fantastic and the shipping is great.

Vapor Station (VSVapor.net) has good juice. I think I'm addicted to the watermelon and / or the apple. I have a couple more flavors to try, but can't put those down yet. Good prices, fast shipping.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
    Apr 21, 2010
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    VaporBomb.com: Their juice is AMAZING in all departments, very very tasty. Customer service is next-level, shipping is very fast too. The juice is a bit pricier than stuff I've seen on other sites, but it's mixed fresh and to your custom specifications (PG/VG mix percentage, strength, etc.). Love their stuff!

Just made my first V4L (Vapor4life.com)order at 2AM Saturday, so I'm very anxious to see how good they are to the customers. Heard the Vapor King is top-notch, and am very excited about it! Been waiting on the mailman like a fat kid waiting for the ice-cream truck to roll by! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread